Moving/flying fast over a River, Elephants, ankle deep water, snakes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving/flying fast over a River, Elephants, ankle deep water, snakes.

Post by Macleod on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Hi guys, had this dream on 7th Feb,

Myself and two others, a man and a child, were moving over a river of water with trees on both sides - at first I thought we were in a helicopter as it felt like we were flying but then realized it wasn't a helicopter, it was a boat, but we were moving fast above the water (flying). The man was at the head of the boat.

I noticed this man was looking through the telescope of a rifle, I was then looking through the telescope of the child's rifle. It felt like we were hunting and these rifles were loaded. I first saw a cat in a tree and thought "thank goodness I didn't shoot it", the child then got excited about a hippo in water. I saw a donkey among the trees, I then saw two Elephants, I got so excited and pointed them out. Then a little like deja vu- both the child and I saw the donkey. I saw the Elephants the second time, they were moving through the foliage in the water, the younger Elephant lifting the foliage with it's trunk, I got excited, pointing at them shouting "look Elephants" but it was as though I wasn't there.

Now the man was leading us through ankle deep water, still in the river but about to go through this green foliage/water grass, some looked like vines in the water. I noticed the man and child were wearing hiking boots but I was bare foot. I then noticed snakes slithering into the river from the foliage in the water, I was really scared and tried to tell the man leading us. There were long thin snakes which were quite camouflaged among the foliage that looked like vines and then I saw a bigger snake, I was seriously worried it was going to wind itself around my leg (it didn't) and then I woke-up.

I have ideas on some of the above but it's the full message that I'm just not getting.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top