Riding a horse that has never been ridden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding a horse that has never been ridden

Post by dreamseeker3 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:53 am

I never dream about horses but dreamed last night that I was riding a large brown horse through a camp and college setting. I told the people around me that this was the horses' first time being ridden. At one point we had to cross a bridge and the horse didn't know to step on the boards instead of the space in between but he caught on and we crossed. He then went swimming with me on his back (in the water we had crossed) but I scolded him and we got out. Of course I was soaking wet. Later we were riding through college classrooms and another lady with me was looking for clues as to who owned the horses and how they had so much money.

dreamseeker3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding a horse that has never been ridden

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:25 am

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sense this horse you are riding represents your walking in humility through certain situations with the Lord who is carrying you through them. I sense there are new things coming into your life and the bridge in your dream is a representation of crossing some things to get over into the new things our beloved Father has for you, and the Lord is carrying you once again through this place, and as he does he brings you more into the spirit to be able to cross over in humility and grace but you scold the Lord for bringing you deeper into the things of the spirit to be able to wash away the old things so you can step into the new things. Like Israel did when crossing the river Jordan. But this gets you upset because there may be things you still want to hang onto. As you cross over, you will be able to go through college quickly in the Lord, meaning you will pass the things of the Lord very quick. This lady sees you going through this transition fast in humility and in awe of the Lords work in your life. This lady will become suspicious of it but it will not matter because the Lord is doing a quick work in you and he will defend you and the position he places you in.

WOW! this is a wonderful dream dear one new things ahead for you in our sweet Beloved.

Please toss what does not fit.
Jeanie huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:57 am

Hi dreamseeker3. For me personally a horse represents freedom. Are you trying to control something new in your life? It seems as if you are trying to tame something that you believe has the potential to go astray if you are not in control of it. It could be a person, a situation that you are trying to control and lead.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top