a dream about the cross

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a dream about the cross

Post by mhall7630 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:45 am

About a month ago i had a different kind of dream, one that i normally don't get to often. In my dream i could hear two peoples voices. But only one of them stood out. This voice said " go to where Christ was crucified " I would like to know what this means. Was this voice the Holy spirit or our lords voice? When i awoke from the dream i felt really excited. This is not the first time i have heard this voice, i heard it once before but not in a dream.

mhall7630

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a dream about the cross

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:00 pm

Greetings, MHall -

I'm not claiming to have an interpretation to your dream, but I do want to offer a couple ideas:

First off, if there's any possibility that the Lord has been speaking to you about, say, a trip to Jerusalem, this dream could be related to such a thing. I have no idea if anything like that is a possibility, but I didn't want to ignore the possibility of a literal application for your dream.

The other way to look at it is that it may be an invitation to be reading the accounts of the crucifixion in the Word. Perhaps the Lord wishes to show you something that you may not have seen before.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mhall7630 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:58 pm

i have been researching the exact location of our Lords crucifixion site after my dream. Golgotha seems to be outside of Jerusalem. "A rock cliff west of Herod's gate and just beyond the Old City of Jerusalem's northern wall, overlooking the garden tomb, is Golgotha" The strange thing is last year i was in a car accident, this lady totaled my car. I wonder if the lord allowed this accident to happen to pay for the trip to the middle east? Thank you Mark for your advice I think i will try to follow up on both suggestions and see where the Holy Spirit leads me.

mhall7630

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi! First of all, let me say I've been to Israel including Jerusalem. If you get a chance, go! My fave place was the Sea of Galilee. My thought when I read your dream was that in going to the place Christ was crucified figuratively you'll find healing literally for guilt or any other emotional or physical healing you need.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top