WHITE BULL & WHITE COW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHITE BULL & WHITE COW

Post by nolab7 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:05 am

Please help me - I am new to this site and dream interpretation. I desire to have a more intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus and if he is speaking to me through dreams then I would like to know more. I have been trying to work through Mias Dream Worksheet.

The lastest dream I had was on 28/1/2013. It went as follows:

"I was in suburbia with another woman. Looking a few streets down I saw a huge white bull trying unsuccessfully to impregnate a white cow (they were of the same species). In a flash (almost mystical) the white bull on its own was suddenly closer at only a couple of streets down from us. This same scene repeated itself.

Next scene I was looking down on the street to the left of where I was looking before and I could only see half of what was happening as a house was in the way. I saw the huge white bull on the ground and the woman that was originally beside me scatching the bull belly like you do with a dog and saying in a playful manner “ whats wrong fella – cant do the job right”.

Feelings:
The only feelings I remember was when the bull was suddenly closer I thought “Wow isn’t that bull huge and strong looking” – not scared of but more respectful of its strength and size.
Main Action:
Bull impregnating the cow

Any support in this new venture with the Lord would be most appreciated. - Thanks Nola

nolab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHITE BULL & WHITE COW

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:17 am

Hello, Nola. Welcome to the site!

Just in case the actions in your dream are literal, I want to ask - Is there a couple in your life that's actually trying to conceive?

Do you have the same feelings about them (specifically the male) that you did the bull in the dream - that same feeling of respect for their strength?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nolab7 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:51 pm

Many Thanks for your quick response Shadow. You dont know how I appreciate the support.

I have 3 sons. 2 are with the Lord and married but I have asked them lately if they were going to give me a grandchild :) but they said they werent in a hurry - it may be years away. My youngest is a personal trainer and very strong physically but my oldest I really see as strong spiritually.

I will only respond to the questions you ask so as not to confuse - Please feel free to ask any questions.

Have a great day and bless you heaps - Nola

nolab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:11 am

Hi Nola :o)

I wondered if you know the woman you were with?

It seems odd to be treating the bull that way... kind of patronising. It would be just plain stupid to do that with a powerful bull in real life, so it seems odd that the bull would just lay down and let her scratch his belly too.

These observations might mean nothing to you... if so, just toss them :o)

Blessings, and welcome :o)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:56 am

Good one Mark. I would say the woman is you and the affection she feels toward the bulls would confirm the love for your sons.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nolab7 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi Mia - thank you. Whos Mark? Could it be that simple? So that I am on the right track following is a smaller dream I had a while back & my interpretation of it:

I dreamt I was on a beach with rocks around. There were hundreds of crocodiles around. I was afraid but there was a very strong, youthful Thor like man who was with me and unafraid even scoffing at the crocodiles. He would just knock them out of the way.

My interpretation was that it was a Word of Encouragement: Thought the Lord was saying that no matter how much the enemy attacks me the Lord will always be beside me and protecting me - does your spirit agree with this or am I way off??

Nola

nolab7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:31 am

Whiteshadow is Mark, Nola :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:34 am

My spirit agrees that there are definitely situations around (or will be) that seem scary and threatening but you will have someone (sent by God) battle for you!!!

GREAT DREAM!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top