Not gonna' hang me on that tree!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not gonna' hang me on that tree!

Post by endorphinman on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:29 pm

I had a dream where they were hanging many people it seemed like,on a VERY high tree, for any little thing. I remember asking a man at the "hanging tree" why he was hanging a man, and it was because he didn't like him. I remember being in like an auditorium where people were watching the hangings. Then people were chasing me and wanting to hang me from this VERY high tree. I got away once, and tried to hang myself in a barn, many times, but failed each attempt. I remember saying in the dream, "they are not going to hang me from that tree, I'm going to do it myself." They found me, but I didn't see what happened next. The emotion was very much energized, very busy, hectic and chaotic except when we were in the auditorium-like place, very calm and relaxed there.

endorphinman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not gonna' hang me on that tree!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 pm

This dream seems symbolic for a "you can't fire me, I quit" type situation. Does it fit symbolically in some area of your life?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by endorphinman on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:53 am

Well, I am very happy with my job. I work for a great missionary organization.But I'm always thinking I should be doing more and want to do more in the way of ministry. My gift of interpreting tongues is manifesting publicly just recently and I just had my first word of knowledge for pain in someone's body and it was confirmed. Also, I joined our Praise and Worship team in church and I know God is leading me into Prophetic Worship. I should tell you this;my son took his life 6 months ago, so my wife and I are still very much in the healing process from that.

endorphinman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top