grapes and bananas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grapes and bananas

Post by promisedchild on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:33 am

I dreamer I was in this store called mejers and I asked this man if he could help me get these apples down fromvthe top shelf and he act like he didn't hear me so I asked again he then said have you had them before and I said yes so he got them down and started throwing them at me creating a mess on the stores floor I then put bananas and purple grapes on the checkout counter to check out and told someone how mean that man was and they brushed it off and said that was juswt him....he was a customer that always come in ....why was he so mean? And didn't want to help me. Scratch Chin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: grapes and bananas

Post by GreatFulServant on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Its always nice to know that we are the apple of God's eye and possibly the man represents things that are trying to hinder you from thinking this. With the man not working in the store shows that he really has no authority to keep you from realizing that you are the apple of God's eye.

The first thing that comes to me when I seen you had bananas in your dream was that a banana is shaped like a smile. Possibly God is telling you to keep smiling in-spite of these hindrances and that you are royalty (purple) in His eyes and you are to reign in this life as kings and priests, bringing forth fruit (the grapes).

When these thoughts come that try to hinder us from realizing how much God loves us, we are to brush them off and realize,

1 Peter 4:11-13

11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with EXCEEDING JOY.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top