My dog got hurt and betrayed when buying a motor bike.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My dog got hurt and betrayed when buying a motor bike.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:10 am

Hello Beloved ones. Here is a dream I need eyes on in the spirit.

Dream

I was at this party or something where allot of people where in like this beach area, and my dog was with me. We were on this top jungle floor high up almost to the sky. When I was leaving I had go down this steep ladder. My dog ran in front of me down the latter then fell off the ladder. I looked down while climbing down the stairs and search to see if my dog died from the fall. I was so scared that I lost her. My dog looked like she was fine and was up walking. The next scene I was with my friend who was visiting from Russia, and I had to meet someone somewhere to pick up this motor bike I had bought off Craigslist. So I drive to where this guy was suppose to meet me with my Russian friend and I was amazed at what he left in the parking lot it was this little wind up motor bike that was for a baby. I was very upset and felt betrayed by the seller. My friend Tonya was in this store looking at everything it was like a warehouse store. I was upset and told her we needed to go and find my dog because she fell and I was afraid she had died, and that we need to go back and find her. My dog would always be with me but she did not get in the car with me so I knew she was not well.

Thanks for any insight.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My dog got hurt and betrayed when buying a motor bike.

Post by pewilso512 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Is there a situation in your life in which you feel like you have been betrayed or deceived? Is there someone in your life that you have not spoken to in a while that you may be concerned about?

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 am

No to the above questions.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top