Snake Seeking Warmth on my head, then. . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake Seeking Warmth on my head, then. . .

Post by sara876 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:42 pm

1. The Snake was in my dream from beginning to end, but I wasn't afraid, just intimidated at first. It didn't seem like it wanted to attack me.

2. So I let it crawl on me, all the way to the top of my head. (it went on top of my head for warmth, and stayed there). A friend of mine and my son were staring at my head and said nothing.

3. Finally at some point it comes off my head, when I leave and come back it has tripled in size and it's oozing grease, and I am looking on it in disgust because of the grease stains, the snake (now gigantic) lets off some white powder through it's pores. It went everywhere, on me and the other people who were in the room (puffff). I yelled out eeewww.

4. It was still alive, not menacing, or moving. . then I woke up. I do not get it.

What does this all mean? Can someone help?

sara876

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake Seeking Warmth on my head, then. . .

Post by pewilso512 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 pm

When I dream about snakes, they usually represent a problem that I am going through or will encounter in the future. The size of the snake and it's location lets me know how big the problem is and the area of the focus. Are you having any issues concerning your head or thoughts? Where did the dream take place? Your home? Work?

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sara876 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi,

Thank you for responding and helping me with this. It took place in my home and yes I frequently feel very heavy sadness. I attended church on Wednesday night and shared the dream with my pastor. He didn't say for sure if it was interpretation, but he felt in his Spirit that the snake represented a toxic relationship in my life that will lead to no where but hurt.

sara876

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:07 pm

I would pray against it or any possible problems. Snakes to me always means bad news, so I'd say persist in prayer.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:21 am

pewilso512 wrote:When I dream about snakes, they usually represent a problem that I am going through or will encounter in the future. The size of the snake and it's location lets me know how big the problem is and the area of the focus. Are you having any issues concerning your head or thoughts? Where did the dream take place? Your home? Work?

You took the words right out of my mouth!!

This snake is something in your life that needs to go. You felt a little shaky about allowing this thing at first because you knew it wasn't a good idea but then it seemed harmless but it has got to go. Does this fit anything in your life right now? If it doesn't, dreams with snakes can be about the future so if it is not happening right now it is about the future and you should consider staying alert and being vigilent.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top