Dream about The President, The First Lady and a Tax Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about The President, The First Lady and a Tax Return

Post by silentqueen on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:02 pm

I sent this on another forum, but I think I should've put it here. Sorry about that.

I dreamed that President Obama, First Lady Michelle, some of the White House Staff and the Secret Service were walking in my neighborhood. They were going to homes and helping people with various things. They arrived at my house. I was holding my tax information in my hand and the President asked me what it was. I told him and he said, "Give it to me and we'll take care of that for you." I gave it to him and they left.

Somehow, I ended up in an office in a waiting area but I could see the conference room from where I was sitting. It was a glass window and the door was open. First Lady Michelle was sitting in the room with some people who were working on some papers. A gentleman was also in the waiting area and he struck up a conversation with me about power.

He said, "People can have too much power and they don't know what to do with it. Sometimes people with too much power do the wrong thing."

For some reason, I answered him and said, "Sometimes having and knowing how to use it means to do nothing at all."

First Lady Michelle gave me a thumbs up. I woke up.

What does this mean? I have an idea based on the interpretation information I read and the worksheet, but I want to be sure.

Thanks,

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about The President, The First Lady and a Tax Return

Post by silentqueen on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:35 pm

After reading Mia's Dream Interpretation information, using the worksheet, reading some of the other interpretations, symbolism information and most of all praying and seeking God, I believe I can now interpret my dream. I'll post it later.

You all are a tremendous blessing!

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:00 pm

The interpretation of this dream had me weeping and praising God. God is so very good to me. He is everything and then more. There isnít really a word that can adequately describe who God really is, the depth of His love for us and His endless mercy toward us. Great is Thy faithfulness! Iím fighting back more tears as I write the interpretation of this dream.

Mia, thank you. God bless you. Thank you again SisterinChrist (President Ė Commander in Chief/God)

Here it isÖ

Current situation Ė God has removed some things and people from life in the last year. Iíve experienced a stripping if you will of everything. Iím down to nothing. Itís like God allowed me to run out of resources and to exhaust all possibilities. Iím in a crisis where the only thing I can do is trust God and do exactly what He tells me to do. Lately, God has required a great deal of sacrifices from me. Itís been difficult, but the Holy Spirit has been with me every step of the way and by His grace Iím making it. Actually, this has brought me closer to Him. He has given me peace in the midst of this storm. Iím in a very serious financial crisis but God sent me a message that a miracle is on the way.

Interpretation

The President, First Lady, staff and secret service were in my neighborhood helping people with various things. They arrive at my home and Iím holding my tax information in my hand. He asked what it is and I tell him. He said, ďGive it to me and weíll take care of that for you.Ē I gave it to him and they left.

My heavenly Father is concerned about me and those close to me. He wants me to know that help is on the way. The tax return information symbolizes my financial burden. Itís what is concerning me. He will perfect that which concerns me (Psalms 138:8). He is not only going to help me with it, but Heís going to take the burden away completely. All I had to do was to release it to Him. He then took it and I never saw it again. In fact, it wasnít even discussed again.

The Holy Spirit gave me this scripture.

Moses answered the people, ďDo not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.Ē Exodus 14:13-14

The Office

I was in the lobby/waiting area. This gentleman who started talking about power was the voice of the enemy. He was trying to get me to say something negative about the power and sovereignty of God. He wanted someone to agree with him, but I wouldnít. I said, ďSometimes having power and knowing how to use it means to do nothing.Ē The First Lady agreed and gave me a thumbs us. God wanted me to know that Heís in complete control of the situation. His power doesnít need to be questioned or challenged. All I have to do is stand still and know that Heís God. The situation has been handled. I trust God to give me strength to do what I was doing at the end of the dream. Wait.

Let me know if thereís anything elseÖ.I know the First Lady, staff and secret service mean something, too, but Iím not sure what. This is the overall theme of the dream and what it means to me.

Also, I felt completely confident in the President and First Lady. I felt peace.

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top