HE chopped down my tree! Manna and Rhino

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HE chopped down my tree! Manna and Rhino

Post by godbeholds02 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:14 am

I had a dream that my boyfriend and I had gotten into a fight and he left the house. I went out side and he had cut down my tree with a chain saw in several places. There was also huge power cords tangled up in it, from it falling down? His friend was upset he did that saying I couldve gotten seriously hurt by it. Anyone with any input? Also

Two days ago I had a dream I was in a forrest. God gave me manna to eat and there was a rhino in the distance. I didnt feel threatend by it but I was keeping an eye on it.

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HE chopped down my tree! Manna and Rhino

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 am

Hello, Godbeholds -

For your 2nd dream, I think that it is about real-life provision. Is there someone in your life that compares to the rhino? Anyone right now that you feel you should keep your eye on it - although, you would also not feel threatened by them?

For your first dream, is there anyone in your life - boyfriend or someone else - that you've gotten into a fight with? The cutting down of your tree can be symbolic for an action that leaves scars on something that has taken a long time to grow and develop, like a relationship.

I wouldn't be surprised if your chainsaw dream hasn't happened, yet. The friend of your boyfriend was upset, saying that you could have gotten seriously hurt by it. If the dream is warning you of a future event, it would make sense that it prepares you so that you don't get hurt by what this person says or does. Again, the person of your boyfriend in the dream doesn't necessarily mean that he's literal - although it's always a possibility.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godbeholds02 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:05 am

Alot of my dreams I remember represent the future. I said power cords but ment power lines and i remember being afraid of me or someone else being electricuded by it from being ripped down by the cut tree. My boyfriend and I have taken a long time to grow. I do have scars from my previous marriage but I dont think its causing problems in my present relationship. More based on our differences between what a relationship should be. Whats Godly vs Worldly. I feel we've been on a better path the last two weeks so this dream was a little shock to me. As far as his friend im not sure why he was there. Its not the first time hes been in my dreams. Usually being jealous or angered. Which is sort of his peronality at times in real life. Not with me in real life but in my dreams. His name is Chris short for christopher which means christ bearing. Could he represent Gods jealousy for me??

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:36 am

godbeholds02 wrote: Could he represent Gods jealousy for me??

He could. If you feel that God has been speaking to you about his jealousy for you - like it's something that's been on your heart - then he could be representing that. If not, though, I wouldn't over-analyze it...he could just be a placeholder in your dream for someone else, or no one at all.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top