Red dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red dragon

Post by justicarjamie on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:48 am

Hey all, it's been a while since I've had any dreams that I could remember!

I'm in some sort of ruined stone building, the roof is mostly gone and there are other people there as well. A huge, angry red dragon comes and starts scaring everyone by flying over and roaring. I try to find small hiding places so the dragon won't see me, (in the dream I am afraid to even look at the dragon). The dragon continues to swoop down and damage the building more, and I crawl over to a door to escape and when I open it to run away, I notice another door a ways behind me as I step outside. My husband is at that door and he smiles, while I start running away from him. I'm smiling too and laughing as he is chasing me. lol!

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Red dragon

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 am

Is there anything that you and your husband are involved in that includes a greater group of people? Do you attend the same church, work together, or maybe it's even about a family-thing?

I was thinking that the dragon is a threat/attack against whatever this group is. The missing roof could show you that this place is no longer spiritually covered. Have you recognized anything like that in real life?

The positive message of this dream is that you and your husband are able to leave safely and joyfully.

Just some thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:23 am

Hello Mark,

Thanks for the reply! I can't think of a group of people other than our church that we associate with, and all seems fine there. I was thinking it may have something to do with some marital problems my husband and I are going through, but am not sure. In any case, it does seem to have a happy ending =)

Jamie

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top