Neighborhood Warfare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neighborhood Warfare

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:21 am

I have a pretty good idea what this is about. However, I want to put it here so if I recognize some of the details, I'll be able to comment.

I was standing in the middle of my street, a few houses down closer to the hospital. There were a few others with me. While I can't be sure, I want to say that they were family - however, they didn't stand out as such, so they may just be representing others who share a family-like bond. It seemed that I was giving direction during this situation, but it wasn't like I was the leader. I was simply saying what I was going to do, and then encouraging or warning the others. So, I guess I was more active than the rest, although we were all fighting.

On that note, the fighting, itself, was intense. I had my sword in hand - I was going to write "A" sword, but this was definitely "My" sword. It stood out as familiar to me, and I knew how to use it.

We were fighting some...thing. It was most certainly evil, and it was plainly some type of spirit. It was visible - it had a lighter-colored face, like white, gray or yellow, I'm not sure...and it had a dark cloak covering the rest of it, with tattered ends on the cloak. The thing flew through the air, and after a "round" of fighting, it flew down toward the hospital. At this point, I encouraged everyone to be ready, as I knew it was going to circle around for another attack.

In this moment, I began to think about what was ahead after this fight would be over. I thought that I'd (or we'd) head closer to my home, and I expected another fight there with something just as evil, but not the same.

I've been praying for my neighbors each day - specifically the lady fighting cancer. I know that other neighbors are as well, so that really stands out to me as something that would unite us in spiritual warfare. By the dream, we have fought the thing off for the moment, but we should expect it to circle back? At the same time, I was looking ahead to a different battle...which would be after we defeated this thing. There wasn't any doubt that we'd defeat the one that we were fighting. However, I was apprehensive about what we'd be fighting next.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Neighborhood Warfare

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:12 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:At the same time, I was looking ahead to a different battle...which would be after we defeated this thing. There wasn't any doubt that we'd defeat the one that we were fighting. However, I was apprehensive about what we'd be fighting next.

This part may have taken place. Yesterday, I learned that my boss suffered a heart attack over the weekend. He's recovering, and has even been released to go home. Considering I interact with him a great deal more than I do my neighbors, it would make sense that this would the the other "thing" to fight that was closer to home.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top