Church Camping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church Camping

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:53 am

I was driving to a camp and on the way I picked up 2 friends in my car. We packed the boot with their thigns and kept going. Once we got there I went into a room and put on a large green jumper. It was oversized but comfortable.
I walked into the main room and a large group of people were gathered. A church leader was standing at the front of the group. He called out my friendís name and she raised her bottle of drink and walked to the front of the crowd to stand in line. He then called out my name, I didnít know what to do because nobody had said anything, so I lifted my bottle and copied the girl before me. The whole group eventually was called forward and we had to make a single file. And as a group, we all walked around this building, from the first level and then up to the second level. The walls were all wooden. On the second level we walked (still in single file) snaking around the pathways until we reached the staircase back down. I'm now standing at the front of the line, waiting to go down the steps. My church leader is standing on the steps with a clipboard, and I'm waiting for him to tell me when to go. I felt a little weird, unsure if I should make conversation or just stand there. Then I can go, and I walked down the steps. The last 6-7 steps became really steep. One man standing on the floor saw I was struggling and asked if I needed help, I said yes! the steps then extended out and this helped me get down.

In the next scene I wake up after the first night here. Me and a friend are sleeping on a bed/hammock on the verandah of the same building. The menís bathroom was really close to our bed and I saw 5 guys walk out. I thought it was strange that it was near where we slept - because of the smell. I got out of bed and walked to the next room where a group of people were watching TV. On the wall were different kinds of cheeses and pastas and I grabbed a ball of fetta and ate it. I wasnít sure if I was allowed to do that.
I walked back over to the verandah/window and there were venus fly traps in jars - the jars were prickly just like the plant. One woman announced there would be a protest/rally in the centre of this camp ground. but it was actually a prayer time. I said I'd go, and then went to the bathroom to change my clothes. 2 elderly women gave me directions. The bathroom was a tiny triangle shaped room. If you can imagine trying to get changed in a wardrobe - but with about half that space. Both my shoulders were up against walls. I could barely move. I had a couple of different options of what to wear Ė one was a red hoodie. And a couple of other jumpers, but I didnít think Iíd be warm enough with the options I had. I had one jumper that I really wanted to wear but it was too thin on its own. So I had to wear the one I liked as the bottom layer and then layer on a couple of different jumpers on top, and then I woke up!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church Camping

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 am

Is there anything coming up that would match the theme of going to a camp?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 am

Actually yes! at least i think so, I'm spending a night at a friends house sometime this week and the purpose is mainly for prayer..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:11 am

We're meant to be doing a prayer walk around her house! Thankyou!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:15 am

Ha!!! That HAS to be what this dream is about! Come back with details, would you? I'm interested in the part where you're going down the steps, actually.

Plus, I wanted to comment on the beginning where you mirrored your friend's actions: I'd expect that you'd do the same (maybe not raise a drink) - basically, that the right action is to simply follow suit with whatever the others are doing.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:31 am

Haha! awesome, will do!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Just an update on what happened. This dream was definitely about staying the night at the friend's house, but it still doesn't make a lot of sense. The only part that manifested clearly was the plants in jars - I actually saw the exact same thing I saw in the dream in a store, except the jar was normal not prickly. The rest I still have no idea.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top