IM PREGNANT!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IM PREGNANT!!!!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:54 am

IRL my husband and I get a lot of our spiritual feeding from a pretty famous television ministry. My husband works most Sundays, so this is his main method of spiritual food. We love this ministry, and they are filmed in a different country out of Asia. I wont mention the name, respecting the guidlines of this forum. IRL we love this ministry so much, that we would consider moving out of the country to be able to attend this church..to be a part of the body there. If his work relocated us there, we would for sure go!! It doesnt look like plans for his company to expand there are anytime in the near future...though if they did we would go without hesitation!!

In the dream, this famous minister's wife was taking turns prophesying over people. I was the first person to be called up by her. She called me by name. The first part of the prophetic word, I didn't hear. I was somehow tilting my head down. This prevented me from hearing. I leaned my head back, and could hear her loud and clear. I was bummed I missed the first half of the prophesy...but was paying full attention now. She proceeded to tell me that I was going to have a baby! It was exciting in the dream. She told me if I pressed on my tummy and could feel the baby more a the top of my belly by my ribs it was a boy. If I carried lower, then it was a girl. I didnt even know there was a baby in there, but as she said this I pressed on my belly, and I could now see there was a baby in there!!! She then said that she could tell I was having a BOY!!!! She opened this small clear bag, and it had a fortune cookie inside. She opened it and said that we would name the baby James. In my head, I thought of a nick name that we would call him...I cant remember it now, but I liked it in the dream. I remember thinking, these were not your typical fortune cookies that have the fortune in it just for fun. After she was done, she was walking me out of the auditorium. I could see WAY up high on the ceiline there was a couple of sleeping bags or comfortors hanging in the middle of the ceiline. It seemed they put these here to put them out of the way for the event. There were a lot of people in the auditorium. As I was walking out with his wife, two of my friends were with me. I told them I missed the first half of the prophesy. I asked them what they could remember, to tell me what I missed. I then said outloud to the tv ministers wife, I wish I would have had my friends take notes while I recieved my prophesy. She said thats what she usually does, is have a friend take notes when she gets a prophesy spoken over her. At this point I remember seeing a pencil and paper in my head/thoughts during the dream. She was very casual and in a joking manner said 'well, Im a little afraid to have our sons play together'. Irl they did just have a son. He is still quite little, I would say younger than one years old. She was joking when she said this, and I asked her why but now I cant remember what her answer was. It was a casual joke, like two friends would do.

Any thoughts????????

O yeah, irl my husband and I can no longer have children. I suppose though, that God can do anything. I dont this the baby part is literal though. I have looked up the name James, and it means supplanter (as does Jacob). Supplanter means to exchange, to take another's place, relieve, supersede, or replace. It also means to restore to a former place or postition.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IM PREGNANT!!!!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:34 am

Hi, Daisy -

I was thinking that this dream isn't so much about the baby, itself, as it is about your own positioning to hear from God and then receive confirmation about what the baby is as you do.

The beginning of the dream is about you making adjustments so that you could hear more clearly. Whatever you need to do to be able to hear what God wishes to say to you, do so. Take more time for yourself to get away and have moments of peace, etc. Whatever it is that you need, do it, and then you'll hear the rest clearly...like in the dream.

Once you were told that you were having a baby (which is the promise, here), THEN you were given a few opportunities for confirmation of this promise. The pressing on your belly and seeing that there was a baby in there, followed by more clarity in knowing what the gender would be. The fortune cookie seems like more confirmation - perhaps another prohpetic word? You thought of a nickname for him which, to me, shows you embracing (vs. resisting) whatever this baby represents.

I'm not sure about the sleeping bag/comforter thing, except that I was thinking that it could be about The Comforter, somehow. For the rest of the dream with your friend, I'm not entirely sure, so I won't keep going.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Thanks Mark! Amazing insight! I was so focused on the pregnant part, I wouldv'e missed the message regarding the communication with God! Thanks!!!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:30 am

Daisy,

I don't think there is a rule that you can't who your favorite ministers are. We just don't want links to other ministries that we don't know anything about for teaching purposes because we don't want anyone lead astray from here.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Thanks Mia for clearing that up. happy dance My favorite minister is Joseph Prince and it was his wife that was prophesying over me. My husband works most sundays, so his main feeding is from this ministry. I had another dream a few nights ago about me having a baby again. That time though, I remembered nothing else except upon waking from the dream, I remembered hearing someone tell me that I was having a baby!!! Hmmm....something is in the works I think!!! laugh

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top