President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle and the White House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle and the White House

Post by His Beloved on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:27 pm

My sister had a dream of me... I lived in the White House with the obama's anything I wanted they gave it to me from giving up their bedrooms, eating and dining with them to making room for my family to stay in the whitehouse when they came to visit. I had major connections with people in high places and held a high position. Could you please help me interpret or give insight of what this dream may mean ...not sure if it is so much literal as it is spiritual...please help Thank you

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle and the White House

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 am

Hi Carrie!!! :hi:

My thoughts on this, is to be expectant for God to give you a position of favor and influence in the natural and in the spiritual. What a great dream!!! I think of Joseph, and how God blessed him and gave him so much favor with his leaders and those in authority over him. Please pray on these things, and toss whatever doesnt fit for you. Please update us, as I believe Gods blessings are going to be poured out immeasurably over your life!!!!!!

Bless you!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Thank you so much Daisy, I am expectant and excited for the great things God has in store for me and my Future. I am ready for the blessings to overtake me I will keep you updated again thank you so much. :hooray:

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:10 pm

hey Carrie.. just my thoughts here...

many times when my sister has drms of the president and its symbolic, it represents God the Father as He is Commander in Chief ... PTL...

you are given all ur needs and desires when u r in His house... the veil was torn which means nothing can stop u from all that He has in store for you..

Blessings...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:00 am

Daisy wrote:Hi Carrie!!!   :hi:

My thoughts on this, is to be expectant for God to give you a position of favor and influence in the natural and in the spiritual. What a great dream!!!  I think of Joseph, and how God blessed him and gave him so much favor with his leaders and those in authority over him. Please pray on these things, and toss whatever doesnt fit for you.  Please update us, as I believe Gods blessings are going to be poured out immeasurably over your life!!!!!!

Bless you!!!

Hi Daisy this dream has come to pass I have received a double promotion on my job and I am now in a management position and God is still moving, as I am obtaining more and more favor with man...He is not done yet there is much more to come as he is giving dreams about my own business/clothing line I am soooo excited ;)

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyal on Tue May 19, 2015 7:52 am

The crazy thing about your dream Carrie, is that I dreamt the exact exact exact same thing last night, and was searching the internet for someone who dreamt the same thing. I was telling my husband this morning on the way to work, that I believe it means that I will be given favor and promotion with someone in authority because I had another dream after that and it was with British royalty. I have been having prophetic dreams for about a year now, in vivid detail, almost all the good ones have manifested and the ones which seemed to need prayer, I dealt with those.

This dream was so vivid, happy and peaceful, I know it means good things. This scripture came to me during the course of the morning, "a man's gift makes room for him and brings him before kings" (Proverbs)...

So I am waiting for MY favor and promotion! It is done in Jesus name.

Any feedback for me?

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Tue May 19, 2015 6:01 pm

ggyal wrote:The crazy thing about your dream Carrie, is that I dreamt the exact exact exact same thing last night, and was searching the internet for someone who dreamt the same thing. I was telling my husband this morning on the way to work, that I believe it means that I will be given favor and promotion with someone in authority because I had another dream after  that and it was with British royalty. I have been having prophetic dreams for about a year now, in vivid detail, almost all the good ones have manifested and the ones which seemed to need prayer, I dealt with those.

This dream was so vivid, happy and peaceful, I know it means good things. This scripture came to me during the course of the morning, "a man's gift makes room for him and brings him before kings" (Proverbs)...  

So I am waiting for MY favor and promotion! It is done in Jesus name.

Any feedback for me?

Continue to wait in great expectation for the Lord to move on your behalf for he is able to do exceedingly abundantly for all that we could ask for or even imagine. I willbe pposting again soon I am up for yet again another promotion I work for the Govt and
currently working on some projects that involve Washington DC thathas to do with the VA so God is always able to blow our minds never would I have thought I would be where I am and doing his work on top of that he is raisingup his ppeople to be in positions of authority he needs his influence, his presence to be made known. God is sooooo Awesome!!!!

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ggyal on Wed May 20, 2015 8:40 am

Wow! I am expecting God to exceed my hopes! Congrats on your promotion and even more promotion. It tells me that my time is coming. My time is here!!!! I am so looking forward to what God is going to do. I wish I could peel back the curtains and peep into what God has planned (LOL) but I know that His timing is perfect.

I really need the breakthrough. Desperately. So this is all the encouragement I needed. A few months ago I got a word from the Lord that "He was working behind the scenes lining everything up" (paraphrasing). So I am excited. Cant wait! God bless you Carrie.

ggyal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by His Beloved on Wed May 20, 2015 10:21 am

Thank you & God Bless you too

His Beloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 pm

Sponsored content