Jesus talking to me about Israel and the Palistinians while fighting is taking place on both sides.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus talking to me about Israel and the Palistinians while fighting is taking place on both sides.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:07 pm

Hi precious ones.

I would ask you to please pray into this dream and allow the Holy spirit to direct you in the interpretation of this dream.I only see in part and I know this is a touchy subject. I had this dream September 10,2008 it has not been confirmed in my spirit yet.

Dream,

I was sitting with the Lord I believe it was on top of a mountain in Israel and I was watching this fighting going on between Israel and the Palestinians and I felt so sad and deeply grieved in my heart.The Lord turns to me and says to me," I love my children so much as he looked over at the Palestinians side. " I sat there grieved in my heart that there was no peace on either side and people where dying every where on both sides. Then the Lord said something that was out of the blue and I was left going huh! duh He said," I promised Abraham I would Bless them as he was looking at the Palestinians then over at Israel." I sat there a little bewildered then he said," The Palestinians have the right to the inheritance of Israel as they are part Israel as sons of Abraham." I looked at the Lord and I said," well Lord people are concerned because they are terrorist and they serve a God other then you." I was blown away by his response it messed up my thoughts,he said something about people assume because they are Palestinians they are terrorist because they are Muslim that is like throwing the baby out with the bath water. Israel has sin in their nation as well, they too are serving other Gods why should Palestinians not be entitled to part of their inheritance!! He went on to say, "I told Abraham I would bless all his descendants even Ishmaels. He looked me right in the eye and said,"AM I NOT A GOD OF MY WORD!" I shrunk back in my seat and felt as if thunder had struck right through my body and I woke right up.

Blessings
Jeanie

Well this was quit an interesting dream as I am so like pressing into the Lord in regards to this.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus talking to me about Israel and the Palistinians while fighting is taking place on both sides.

Post by bluejeankid on Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:35 pm

:HiBye: Jeanie. Seems to me that the Lord wants you to change your thinking. Maybe He would like to give you a deeper understanding of the last book. God uses one nation to punish another when they have sinned against God. Only God knows who has done what and when. We must be verrrry careful when we judge another person or nation for that matter. God has taught me that He is God. Only he knows the beginning and the end of everything. I cannot make a judgement about anyone because I do not know their life from the beginning to the end. I do not know all of the circumstances or if God put them there to begin with. The only one I can poke at is me. Even then the Lord has shown me that He is the one that put me in certain circumstances through out my life.To mould and make me the person He wants me to be. God is in control. I'm learning what that truely means. It is kinda scarey but awesome at the same time.
praying over this and tell me what you think.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus talking to me about Israel and the Palistinians while fighting is taking place on both sides.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:05 pm

Hi precious PJK,

In the dream I was not judging either side. I was deeply grieved and concerned for both sides as they were killing one another. I was talking to the Lord what people thought and basically how they judged the Palestinians. The Lord took me deeper into his heart and he revealed an even deeper situation I believe which allot of people do not think about or even like to go there. Some do not believe that the Lord loves and desires to bless the Palestinians as well as Israel. This has been a heated discussion.

I hear what you are saying and that is correct we are not to judge put pray and love and bless all peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations.Yes he does allow things to take place. I personally desire to seek him in all things and see with his heart and his eyes.

Have a wonderful night sweet one and thanks.
Happy New Year.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:03 am

:HiBye: Jeanie, I agree with you. I grew up in a town that disliked a whole group of people because of were they lived. They were given serveral labels, disliked and distrusted. Were there people who were worthy of the label? Yes, but the group as awhole were not given the opportunity to prove otherwise. Sad but true. One bad apple does spoil the barrel. I meant in NO way to offend you and if I did sorry .

Please forgive me,
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:22 am

Hi Jeanie,

It was comforting to read about your dream. You clearly desire to see with His heart it seems from your post.

I was in prayer once and an image came to me. I was standing next to the Lord on the bank of a river. From quite a distance we were looking at Jeruselem. I was wearing a red t-shirt ...and a white skirt. I'm still not sure what the symbolism of that might be. The Lord simply said to me, "I don't know what they are doing, I'm not there."

I was a little surprised at first as I was moving in circles at the time that were definitely pro Israel. The Lord is "pro" His children...period. Of course this image is subjective and open to interpretation....and I don't think Jesus was communicating that He was not concerned...but He was making a point.

God bless you...I just thougt I would share that after reading your post.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top