Dream of holding a pair of doves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of holding a pair of doves

Post by Alice on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:37 am

Hi I had this dream of seeing a pair of dove or pigeon like birds flying towards me and next i know is im holding each of them in my hand. I am standing under a big tree. I feel the birds are exhausted for some reason but they dont look at all exhausted but look smart. They are not dull colored like the pigeons but more like doves since the focus was on the small eyes looking at me. Next I know they fly away from my hand and I shuffle some sand with my feet. Not sure what this means.. Pls help interpret.

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of holding a pair of doves

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Hello, Alice -

I was thinking that the pair of doves could represent two people. As with the doves, the Holy Spirit may reveal to you that they are tired...even if they don't look it. Noting that they looked smart may help to identify the people that they represent.

Being that they were doves, it could be that they come to you for an issue related to peace - possibly between them.

In this dream, though, you simply entertained them...and then they left. This could be the case with your real life encounter. Shuffling some sand with your feet could be how you feel or what you do as a result of this encounter - they may leave you feeling like you're not sure what, if anything, you should do.

Please pray on this. If you do not find that it applies to your life, please toss it.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:31 am

Thanks a lot. Will pray about this..God Bless..

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top