Being pregnant: Numbers 36&80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being pregnant: Numbers 36&80

Post by Destine on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:25 am

My dream is very bizarre just to warn you: I'm in the Coach outlet (it's a leather-ware company) I see a purse I like, it costs $36 but I just put it back. My mom asks why I put the purse back, I tell her I don't want her spending too much money, that will probably put her over her budget. My mom tells me I received $80 from my job (IRL: I worked at a clothing store for the holiday, But my manager basically didn't give us teens any hours. So I'm not working there right now) I say "OK." I walk over to find my purse, a girl is facing the shelve, I politely ask her to move and instead of moving she throws a purse at me. I move and it doesn't hit me. I'm able to buy my purse, my mother also buys a purse. The dream fast-forwards, I'm in a very upscale house decorated all in the color white and black. I'm on the couch having sex with an actor (From falling skies, if you watch TNT) I ran into the bathroom. I become pregnant instantly, white little doves come out of my mouth and my baby bump disappears
The first part of the dream the room is filled with Gold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top