A big cow and a newborn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A big cow and a newborn

Post by promisedchild on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:51 am

I dreamed my best friend who is a nurse in real life was in this building and I was pushing someone in a wheelchair she told me to put a mask on the gentlemen so he wouldn't come in contact with germs so I did. I also had six dollars in my hand for some reason and I remember my friend saying that she was going to pay for it for me as a gift. I proceeded to walk into this building and she told me to wait for her by this time I had a newborn baby in my arms and my friend came out smiling bringing with her this huge fat cow for my son to pet. Well the cow really took to my baby and got in his face not to harm him just to sniff him but I moved away thinking I waited to long to have him and I didn't want anything to happen to him so the cow moved on to another baby behind me I think he liked smelling newbornsLol.....he was very gentle and harmless.....what do cow represent?

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A big cow and a newborn

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 am

Hello, Promisedchild -

In Pharaoh's dreams, cows were symbolic for years - both of plenty and of famine. I just had a dream this week where I left a cow with someone, and that ended up representing me leaving my responsibilities with another person for a while. I'm sure there are more possibilities - not to mention the fact that they could always be literal as well.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:27 am

thank you

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm

Sponsored content