Being left behind?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being left behind?

Post by Stephanie44 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 pm

What does it mean to dream of being left behind?

Last night I dreamed of having to catch a flight but I had to go to another room in the airport to get some things that I had forgotten to bring with me, and then as I was trying to find my way back to the terminal to catch the plane, I knew I was going to be late and had to rush. I was lost in the airport and every time I asked directions the person would tell me it was yet farther, even though I kept thinking I was almost there. I was worried that I would be too late and miss the plane. The name of the airline I was looking for was "Time".

I have had dreams of being left behind before, one where I had to ride a bicycle to a foreign country to work, but I didn't know the way and had to follow someone. But they were going too fast for me and I got left behind. Then a long time ago there was one about being left behind by my group of friends I was traveling with in a foreign country and being locked up in a terrorist's house to die.

What do these dreams mean? I would really appreciate some insight.

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being left behind?

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:38 am

wave s,, scratching chin i significant drm 4 u i think,, it may be a drm about ur daily life if u hav truble being on schedule, nerd ,,but i wundered if it was more about makin up 4 lost time, or ur headed in a certain direction with a goal in sight but cant quite seem 2 get ther, nerd ,,that ur not wer u really want 2 be, ,,, scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie44 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

In real life I'm actually never late, ha, ha.

i'll think about that, trying to get to a goal. interesting.

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:42 am

k,,grt,, such interestg symbolls in ur drm, ,,sometimes wen ur tryin 2 atain sumthing ,as ur werk 2wards it ,it seems 2 go further outta reach even to the point of being unobtainable ,, ,,[werst case senario],

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:00 am

Hi stephanie,

Are you a person who is never late because it is a big thing for you? does it really matter to you?? how would you feel for instance, if you were late?

Did any of the older dreams have a manifestation that you recognised?

Just questions... :o)

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephanie44 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 am

I'm not late probably because I've never been very busy. I usually don't have too much to do or think about, so I'm on time.

I think I would not LIKE being late, because I'm not used to it. But it wouldn't be the end of the world.

The other dreams didn't really manifest. The one about the bicycle I had as I was starting a new job - maybe it was about feeling inadequate for the job.

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tarzanbeta on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:15 am

You have had much anxiety concerning change.

Why do you fear change so much? You know, stability is not on the outside; it is on the inside.

But now that you've spent so much time worrying about how stable everything is, you realize that you've missed out on adventure and growth.

You see, when you keep everything super stable, you create sort of a time bubble around your place. That time bubble stays in that time.

The rest of the world progresses through time.

But you want desperately to catch up. You keep looking for answers about things that are brand new to you but obvious to everyone else; you're trying to catch up. And the more you catch up, the more you realize that you didn't know!

So, first you were anxious about stability. Now you are anxious to know everything new RIGHT NOW.

Relax.

Why so anxious?

What's the difference either way?

If you are stable, be stable. Why FOCUS on it?
If you are adventurous, be adventurous. What's the sense in adventure if you are only doing it to catch up with the world instead of enjoy it?

Remember, you should be In the world - Not a part of it.

When you create a bubble, you are not in the world.
When you try to keep up with the world, you become a part of it.

And the world will constantly redirect you and redirect you. You must remember that the world is always attempting to look as if it is "changing" and "growing" and "learning". It's face changes frequently and you will never find an end.

There is no end to knowledge. So it is unwise to --assume-- that everyone has more knowledge than you.

If there is no end to knowledge, which is of God who is infinite -- just like if there were an infinite number of apples, and one person took 10 apples and you took 1 apple - do they have more than you?

NO!

Because there are an infinite number of apples, you both have the SAME ACCESS. It is just the number of apples one is carrying that is being judged.

But this is not so.

One can be full of apples and overburdened. Another can learn to eat an apple at a time and never be burdened and be full the rest of their life.

Take only what you can handle. Do not over fill. God is infinite and has promised us eternity.

Why ever worry about time? (Unless you are not with Him? in which case, Time is extremely sensitive indeed.)

Last edited by tarzanbeta on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I said of, not have. So I fixed it.)

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:41 am

Hello, Stephanie -

For your airplane dream: I like what Dreamster said about achieving a goal. In your dream, you were afraid of missing the flight, which could be a goal. Your continual asking for directions, though, reminds me of seeking. Is there anything in your daily life where you keep feeling like you're almost there?

For my own dreams, I always want to look for something huge in my life to apply it to, and they're usually about the day-to-day. For your bicycle dream in a foreign country: You mentioned that you had the dream while you were starting a new job, and that it could be about feeling inadequate for it. How was your training for this job? Were there any moments where you felt like it was going too fast?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:07 pm

um jusa thort on ur bicycle ,,that can mean doin things in ur own strength, idea ,,or power, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 dee powernapping lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tarzanbeta on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:34 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hello, Stephanie -

For your airplane dream: I like what Dreamster said about achieving a goal. In your dream, you were afraid of missing the flight, which could be a goal. Your continual asking for directions, though, reminds me of seeking. Is there anything in your daily life where you keep feeling like you're almost there?

For my own dreams, I always want to look for something huge in my life to apply it to, and they're usually about the day-to-day. For your bicycle dream in a foreign country: You mentioned that you had the dream while you were starting a new job, and that it could be about feeling inadequate for it. How was your training for this job? Were there any moments where you felt like it was going too fast?

For my dreams, I always look for something about the day-to-day and it is usually about the bigger picture.

Interesting, don't you think?

I also noticed that there is not one certified interpreter on this website.

I also find that very interesting.

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Stephanie, you are still quite new here, so I don't know if you have read Mia's articles or instructions for giving and receiving interpretation. Know that God holds the key to your dream Stephanie, he is the author of it and therefore you can ask him for the interpretation... seek him also about what you have been given here, because we are all human!

Tarzanbeta, your words to Stephanie were presented very confidently, like you know her or God gave you the message... and that may well be the case, but if it isn't, then you probably need to make that clearer to her.

You mentioned the lack of interpreters on the site... and you are right, there are not many interpreters here (I have seen one, but she hasn't been around lately) because Mia is very careful to tell us all to seek God for interpretation and she doesn't want people being given interpretations from fellow humans that are wrong because that can be damaging to young Christians, or people who are new to dreams and dream interpretation. (I'm not saying what you said to Stephanie was wrong... I don't know either of you, so I don't get to judge the interpretation) But I do know that to get the "interpreter" badge on this site, you have to prove to be accurate... and that Mia recommends we all test the interpretations we are given by praying about them too.

Blessings :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tarzanbeta on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:54 pm

Stephanie,

Everything that I say, I choose to say.

Diane is right. Pray to God in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:04 pm

Grey Butterfly wrote:Mia is very careful to tell us all to seek God for interpretation and she doesn't want people being given interpretations from fellow humans that are wrong because that can be damaging to young Christians, or people who are new to dreams and dream interpretation.

Mia recommends we all test the interpretations we are given by praying about them too.

Thank you, Diane, for mentioning this, as not every new person on the site may be familiar with why we respond in the ways that we do.

More often than not, participants on this site will preface what they say with something like, "These are just my thoughts..." This is not, in any way, meant to glorify self - or to deny the Holy Spirit His glory when he gives an interpretation through them. So many of us are still learning to recognize His voice, because it is often so familiar that we can mistake it for our own. Likewise, we may not have a Holy Spirit interpretation, and therefore we speak from our thoughts and experiences...with the hope that they provide direction for the dreamer, possibly giving them a starting point as they pursue God for the meaning.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:49 am

Hi Stephanie,
Just a question for you. Is there anything in your waking life with your peers that causes you to feel like you are being left behind? For example, does it seem your peers have all met and married their significant other and starting their families, and you are still waiting? Or, say everyone is finding their dream career, and you are still searching for your niche?? These are just examples. Please pray on these things, and if none of this resonates with you, please toss aside. These are things that came to mind when I read your original post.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:
Grey Butterfly wrote:Mia is very careful to tell us all to seek God for interpretation and she doesn't want people being given interpretations from fellow humans that are wrong because that can be damaging to young Christians, or people who are new to dreams and dream interpretation.

Mia recommends we all test the interpretations we are given by praying about them too.

Thank you, Diane, for mentioning this, as not every new person on the site may be familiar with why we respond in the ways that we do.

More often than not, participants on this site will preface what they say with something like, "These are just my thoughts..." This is not, in any way, meant to glorify self - or to deny the Holy Spirit His glory when he gives an interpretation through them. So many of us are still learning to recognize His voice, because it is often so familiar that we can mistake it for our own. Likewise, we may not have a Holy Spirit interpretation, and therefore we speak from our thoughts and experiences...with the hope that they provide direction for the dreamer, possibly giving them a starting point as they pursue God for the meaning.

Very well said, Mark and Diane. :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top