Hot air balloon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot air balloon

Post by tjw on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 pm

I remember only this one part of my dream that I had last night:

I was in a hot air balloon and determined it was time to land. I pulled the handle above my head to start to descend but I must have pulled something wrong and the balloon began to drop furiously. I was afraid I would crash. But a man was with me in the balloon and grabbed hold of the handle and landed us safely....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hot air balloon

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:32 pm

hi tjw... just thoughts...

well i think the man represents the Holy spirit... mostly in my dreams a stranger that helps is HS or it could be a person that maybe God sends to help?

Not completely sure about the hot air baloon,,, but sounds like what could have been catastrophic situation for you, the holy spirit or maybe even someone that God might send to help , saved you from it..

Is there anything that comes to your mind? If not might be something in future... just my thoughts

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Nothing scary :hairraising: going on right now that rings a bell...but I'll keep pondering it...thank you!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 pm

Well either way u know the outcome.. Gods in control and u had a safe landing!!! Praise God...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:37 am

http://news.yahoo.com/hot-air-balloon-crash-egypt-kills-18-foreigners-091122549.html

Please read..

Could this be the what my dream was about??
From now on I will pray for others who may be represented in my dreams. I could not associate this dream with my real life. Nothing seemed to fit...perhaps this is what it was about...

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:36 pm

oh wow... well im not sure, it might be.. but yes its quite similar to ur drm...

well i would keep praying until you feel a confirmation in your spirit.. i can't so for sure if its the event which occurred, although it is quite similar to dream,.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:12 am

Update:
My father in law has died. He lived with us. He was very sick in the last 6 months. Although he was sick we thought he was getting better. This took us by surprise. Our finances are pretty tight as we prepare for his funeral. My husband is so worried and stressed about money and that he died. At the same time his mother is battling with his drug addicted brother who is giving her the blues. He is worried for her health too as she is very old. To top it off, my mother had a mild heart attack yesterday too. I think this is what the dream was about. Please pray for us.....thanks...

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Update again:
So first off thankfully my mother was found not to have a heart attack and is doing better. We buried my father in law and things are getting better. Turns out this dream had nothing to do with any of this. I woke up this morning to let my pets out. As I opened the back door couldn't believe my eyes. There it was, a HUGE hot air balloon hovering just above our rooftop. The guy was having trouble landing and apparently was trying to land in my neighborhood and perhaps my backyard. He struggled for a bit but blew hot fire and up he went. He hovered around the neighborhood for several more minutes then ascended up and flew away. I said a prayer that he would make it safely back to his real landing spot. The balloon appeared just as it did in my dream, red white and blue like the American flag. Amazing!

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Oh Wow! Isn't God amazing???

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:29 am

Sponsored content