My nans home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My nans home

Post by juewls davis 777 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Hi all, I have not long woken after having a very intense dream. Any input greatly received.

The dream: I was in my nans house. All her belongings were still in it. It was as I remembered it the last time I visited. I did not see my nan but knew she was there, There was great tension between us. I remember being upstairs, in the middle floor, the living area and down stairs where the work shop was. there was lots of stuff, black sacks and boxes piled in the hallway, as it was when I left. there was interaction between other family members. My uncle was staying there and i was going to be left to also stay there alone with him and I did not want to do that. i then received a phone call from my mum who said she was coming to take me home. She was driving. my grand dad was also in the dream, but he lived some where else. i wondered why I had not visited him and had not known where he lived. I have drempt about that house before and my grand dad had been still alive in the other dreams. In the end of the dream my nan left me a message. i did not see her, but knew there was great tension between us. the message was on a computer and told me I must watch this film. It was called unscaved fish. it hit me like a ton of bricks and I called nan nan where are you. But she had gone. i knew and felt it was a nice kind message from her and that she wanted me to be free and felt if I watched the film I would be.

In real life; My grand dad passed away 20 years ago. My nan passed away in August last year and her house has just been sold. My uncle abused me when I was a small child. My family knew and it did bring tension within the family.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My nans home

Post by juewls davis 777 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Also my mum does not drive. and the house has been emptied of all my nan and granddads belongings.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top