Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
musicladyalways

Pray for Mia Sherwood

I just want everyone to be in prayer with me for Mia, she does so much for others and God really uses her. I am praying that God will fufill her every want, need and desire. Also, that he would give her more strength and sends her all of the help she needs for ministry, family and financially. This was on my heart a few days ago and I could not get on to type it. Thanks!!!!!

Ohhh yess!!! This is a beautiful request Music! I'm in agreement with everything you listed!! :hooray:

I'll join in here :)

Lord... place the right people in Mia's life this year, set things in order for her, and open the door of ministry for her that no one else here knows that's in her heart.

Do a new thing in her life, not to just encourage her, but to supernaturally charge her spirit before she even realizes what happened, so she will know it was you when its done.

In the name of Jesus!

Amen

Awwwww... thanks guys. I just saw this and I truly, truly, truly appreciate your prayers..

Thank you. And I will keep all of you in my prayers and if you ever need someone to join you in prayer don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you!

I pray that God's abudant blessings chases each one of you down and overtake you.

Musiclady,

It is such amazing timing that you posted this and said it was on your heart prior. Eight days prior to this post I quit my job to devote my time to serving God and this ministry. It is incredible to me that He has people praying for my provision at a time when it is imperative that I rely on Him! OOH! I LOVE HIM!

God is amazing!

HUGS!

Mia

Mia Sherwood wrote:
Musiclady,

It is such amazing timing that you posted this and said it was on your heart prior. Eight days prior to this post I quit my job to devote my time to serving God and this ministry. It is incredible to me that He has people praying for my provision at a time when it is imperative that I rely on Him! OOH! I LOVE HIM!

God is amazing!

HUGS!

Mia

wow :hooray:

LOVE YOU MIA!!!!! God sure does know how to confirm Himself!!!!!! Oh How I LOVE HIM!!!! Every since we talked a while back.. I have begun to be able to interpret most of my dreams. When I pray he sends answer through a dream and I have also been able to dream answers to others decision-making choices!! My discernment has really kicked up a notch!!