The Coliseum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Coliseum

Post by trinite3 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 am

This dream was about 3 months ago. I was in a circular building that resembled a coliseum. There were windows all the way around, but it was almost as if the windowed portion at the top was around the walkway outside, and the part I was sitting in was under ground. There were pews in the center of the room and a huge stage in front of me. I was sitting on the second row, and my mother was behind to me on the third row. Next to me on my same row to my right was a Pastor I just recently met from outside of the US with his wife and children.

I turned to the Pastor and told him that I know that in the past I never gave him a title for me, but that was because I had not yet accepted my office of Prophet, but he could go ahead and put that title on future correspondence. Then my mom asked if we were supposed to be in there. I told her yes. Then she said why are all those people waiting outside? I looked up and the windows were crowded with people all the way around. Then I told her, they are waiting for us, the three of us must pray. Then I woke up.

trinite3

View user profile http://www.kmjohnsonspeaks.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Coliseum

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:56 am

Have you recently felt that The Lord has called you as a Prophet to the church in your waking life? If so, I believe that The Lord will confirm this calling to you with the acknowledgement of your pastor, if He hasn't already done so. Have you been hesitant to step into this office? Once your pastor gives you this confirmation, I believe this would be the proper timing for you to step into this office. These are my thoughts...plz pray on them and toss whatever doesnt fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trinite3 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:11 pm

I just realized that I never thanked you for your reply! And the answer to your questions are Yes, and Yes! I know this is over a year late, but I figured it still matters... ;)

trinite3

View user profile http://www.kmjohnsonspeaks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum