Animal Attacks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Animal Attacks

Post by KDRE on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 am

I've had a dream the last 2 or 3 nights about a dog or a spider or whatever being very angry and hostile with me, even trying to attack me.

The craziest part about it is, I was whipping their tails... They looked meaner than me but I promise I was working them overtime.

Last night there were a small group of dogs that tried to attack me and 1 or two people with me and I seemed to have control of what I could do so I decided I wasn't going to just get hit, and I remember having a stick or a paddle or some kind of object, and when it made a move towards me I was smaking the biggest one to a puff...and it backed away from me, and that was it.

What is the significance of all of this? I've been in worship the past couple of weeks and using my gift more during services on Sunday morning... could this have anything to do with it?

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal Attacks

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 am

Hmm...it could be about what's going on in the spirit, as you suggested.

What about your daily life? Any conflicts with anyone/anything that could be represented by the animals?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:29 am

I haven't had any conflicts, I'm pretty peaceful and I keep to myself.

I've had a couple of misunderstandings with the wife over the last day or so but over a particular subject. That's from a situation that really has nothing to do with me though and she thinks my view is against her, which its not.

Not sure the spiders and dogs have much to do with that does it?
For the most part trying to connect with God on another level in my life is the only thing I could consider the enemy could be mad about if that's what it is.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:43 am

In that case, it's probably about the enemy getting agitated from your pursuit of holiness. The positive message from your dreams is that you were by and far victorious over each attack.

I wonder if you'll notice anything specific from the enemy in real life, or if it'll seem insignificant to you since you weren't having any difficulty in your dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 am

Thinking about it later... I was definitely surprised how I warded off that big dog with little effort. I mean it was like I said to myself "I can whip him" even though he looked scary and that's what I did.

One of the old ladies told me after service on Sunday "the devil is mad at you" lol but you know church people say stuff like that almost like a cliche' nowadays.

I told her he can be mad all he wants to be, because I don't go through life in fear like that. I choose to focus on God and his power... All of the sciprtures we have an you still see alot of saints always talking about how busy the enemy is. It's like you do know Jesus is alive right?

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:55 am

without tme 2 read the otha posts i wud say ur doin spiritaly warfare in ur sleep greater is he that is in u ,than he that is in the werld,, carry on, ,,,,,,,,,,, on a break lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 am

Dreamster happy dance

The most animated post we have here. and I love it!

Thanks for the feedback you two... I called someone up to say something to them and what I said for a second took me back because of the look on their face, but I finished what I had to say anyway.

Later on when I got home I felt so bad like I shouldn't have done that and that it wasn't God at all.

I spoke with someone who does deal with people in that same capacity and she mentioned that you do lose strength and virtue when you do those types of things and you need to release it to God and let him refresh you because you are vulnerable and the enemy jumps on you at those moments... most certainly telling you things like that wasn't God telling you to say that.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 am

um ok thers tickets at the door, make sure u perchase,, oh mi phs ringing,, hello ,, hello ,,um jay ,,jay leno, ,,um u wanna come on my show,, um let me see,, chekin bookins ,,,hmm im thinkin march nxt yr, ok ,,call me,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:15 am

LOL... You should tell Jay you're already booked at Conan so he has to pay you double to get you on lol!

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:17 am

soooooooo many venues sooooo lill time lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 am

"When you're important, they'll wait for you"

John Travolta lol!

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:21 am

who?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:37 am

LOL

okay wait

ROTFL ... it was that funny

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 am

kdre,

dogs (for me) are attacks against my health and spiders are the same thing. Doesn't mean that this is that but do you have any health issues you are fighting?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:20 am

Mia

No health issues, other than wanting to be more in shape

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 am

Are you working on correcting some character flaws or getting rid of some pet sins and find it's easier than you thought it would be? Kicking the character flaws hiney so to speak.

For me, trying to connect with God on another (deeper) level usually means getting rid of more of the flesh/carnal nature/character flaws.

Anyway, remember Praise God AND Give Him all the praise for your victories, because in being victorious, Satan will try his very best, to very stealthily, sneak in a spirit of pride.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 am

To be honest coming into this year.. I just want to change period. Not because its a resolution but I want my ministry to grow, I want my relationship to grow, and it bugs me to no end how many of us come to church and listen to the word and never really change.

I want those things to have meaning in life for me that I can see. I want to be able to flow in the gifts and God's power to see people's lives changed, so the first step in that is to work on myself. Getting to a place I can hear him better as he told me about 2 weeks ago...he reminded me of the story of Martha and Mary, and how Mary was doing the more needful thing sitting at his feet, so I take out time to worship him without asking for anything, or reading or any of that.. just worship at his feet.

The main objective I would say is to be changed even more. I wouldn't say pride is my issue because I don't look at myself as a great wonder because I know better lol.... but yes he has been attacking me in other ways over the past couple of weeks.

When I do spend that time during the week, it does make things much easier though, I wont even lie what

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top