Left hand sliced - fingers amputated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Left hand sliced - fingers amputated

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi all,

A part of a dream: I had my left hand sliced by a person (not a person I know in real life they were also injured in the same way, but on their right hand). It cut down through my left ring finger and cut off a part of my palm on the way towards my wrist. It felt a lot like slicing a vegetable and the piece came off cleanly and without pain. i stuck it back on (just by placing it back where it was supposed to be) and spent the rest of the dream "going" to the hospital (I never got there) A friend of mine spread butter on it and stuck it back on, but this stung badly so I washed it off and then stuck the piece back on again... (the piece came off in the water and by this time it looked very much like a piece of chicken, it was all dirty and had bits of stuff on it. But I washed it and tried to stick it back on.) I met a person in another part who told me that while they would go through the motions of trying to re-attach the piece of hand, (at the hospital) it would never "take" he showed me how clean the cut was and how it already seemed to have sealed over. In another part I was going to drive myself to hospital in a kid sized pedal car that had no panels at all, it was like a wire frame! It rained, so I realised that I would have to accept I couldn't go in the pedal car and went back to get my husbands car.

I believe I know what this dream means, but I would really like it to mean something else :o)

Blessings to you all, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Left hand sliced - fingers amputated

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi, Diane -

Do you think that it means a severed relationship with someone?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:03 am

Hi Mark,

Yeah... I do.

:o(

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:43 am

I just had a phone call from the person who put butter on my hand in the dream!

She asked me how I was because my littlest one is going to school tomorrow for the first time... (my last baby.) She offered to meet me for coffee after I drop off.

Suddenly I can see a new meaning. The clean cut that didn't hurt, is looking good now! This is a relationship that is meant to sever.... and heal quickly.

I feel so relieved, I understand now, there was even a part in the dream where I was inspecting the school... that seemed out of place before, an extra, unnecessary detail.

God is so good... and I need to beware of the butter tomorrow! LOL.

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:21 am

Grey Butterfly wrote:the piece came off in the water and by this time it looked very much like a piece of chicken, it was all dirty and had bits of stuff on it. But I washed it and tried to stick it back on.

First off, I'm glad that you know what this dream relates to, Diane. :)

This little bit in the dream may be a bit of a call to prayer. It wouldn't hurt. It could also be about your reaction to something - maybe a bad experience that your youngest could have that brings out a similar response...the whole "reattachment" theme. A resurgance of feelings that make it difficult to let go or something, expected from a loving, protective parent.

Just some further thoughts.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

Thanks Mark :o)

The morning went well, both at school and having a cuppa with my "butter" friend :o)

I am praying... and will be aware. Thanks for pointing out this part, you are right and I will be able to respond rather than react if something goes wrong in the next day or so.... I do tend to want to wrap my kids in bubble wrap [they keep telling me that - unless they want me to make their lunch or something - LOL] :o) I will be praying for smooth settling in.

Bless you Mark, thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top