Leopards prowling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leopards prowling

Post by Abba's child on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 pm

My dream- I need help further understanding.

I was in the back area of my house preparing for bed, checking the back patio door and looking out the sliding blinds. I was aware of an enemy lurking around and was trying decide if my alarm, which was store bought and sounds at any vibration, could be heard upstairs and if so did I have a hiding place if the intruder came in. Suddenly I heard a toddler crying and a woman yelling as though searching for the kid. I looked outside in the backyard and my neighbors yard was connected to mine. I saw the kid the lady was looking for so quickly I went outside climbed up their back porch balcony and reunited them but the lady didn't seem pleased but in fact annoyed. As I climbed back down to go home there was about 2-3 leopards prowling after me. The were walking very slowly as if waiting to make a move. I was nervous but repeatedly spoke, the blood of Jesus while pointing my finger and backing them up. I was close to the door and one was still backing up and entered the house with. My mom was waiting at the door for me and started to help get him out but I took charge and grabbed a chair flipping it upside down to pin the leopard between the legs. Once it was corned between the legs of the chair I guided it out the door.

Abba's child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leopards prowling

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:32 am

Hello, Abba's Child -

For the portion of the dream with the crying toddler and woman:

Do these symbols fit anyone in your life right now where you recognize a falling-out in their relationship? Do you feel drawn to act as a peacemaker between them, bringing the relationship to restoration? I wonder about the lady's response after you brought the two together - it could be that this person isn't truly interested in restoration, but is only acting like it...possibly because that is what others would expect from them. To toddler, though, could be someone who truly does want restoration.

If it's possible to avoid this situation, it might be wise to do so. The remainder of the dream with the prowling leopards makes me think that this situation serves as an opportunity for spiritual attack. I think of how Satan is compared to a prowling lion (1 Peter 5:8). The dream finishes up with your struggle with one leopard; and, while you were successful, I wonder if the battle could be avoided altogether if you stayed away from the mother/toddler situation.

Just some thoughts. Please toss them if they do not fit.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Abba's child on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:10 am

Thanks Mark. The woman & toddler...not sure who or what situation that might be. Maybe I will know when it's presented. I often try to be a peacemaker in all situations but currently nothing fits for this. 1 Peter definitely came to mind but I wasn't able to connect all the dots. Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.

Abba's child

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top