Snakes in the house...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes in the house...

Post by trinite3 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:32 am

I was walking down the street/sidewalk with my father and one of my brothers. While we were walking I was telling them that my husband and I have 3 houses. My dad asked me what did we need with three houses? I told him "oh we just have them.." then I said "well, the second house is full of snakes, so we won't be going into that one until we get rid of the snakes, and the third one, this is where you will be staying." We walked into the house and suddenly my dad and I were carrying a 51" flat screen tv trying to move it into the living room. While we were trying to lift it I remember telling him that all of our houses were furnished and I was still decorating. Then I told him that we had cable in the rooms but I needed to get the tvs and at the time I had only 3 tvs coming to the house that day. The tv slipped from my dad's grip and the screen cracked. I told him it was ok because it would still work, and then I looked down at the screen and noticed it was an LG brand.

Next thing I knew, I was walking with my cousin in a shopping center and she was asking me if I would be attending the event her Pastor was organizing. I told her that I really didn't have the $2000 that was needed to sign up, and that it would take me too long to get everything ready. She convinced me to just stop by the place where the event was being held. When we got there, it looked like a tv set and the audience was packed, but I thought it was supposed to be like an EXPO. So I went to the back to see if I could get my materials together but everything I had was frayed, and I didn't have time to hire a seamstress. I looked at the clock at it was almost 10:00 am and it felt like I was running out of time, and they needed me to be on the set. Then I woke up.

Last edited by trinite3 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I originally posted two dreams here, but decided it would be easier to have two separate titles instead of having both under the same title..)

trinite3

View user profile http://www.kmjohnsonspeaks.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top