expensive perfume

View previous topic View next topic Go down

expensive perfume

Post by Allsmiles on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:37 am

I dreamed that I was in a huge warehouse filled with booth like tables where merchants selling beautiful high-end diamonds, jewelry, and perfume. There was some very artistic methods of advertising the perfume. Beautiful models with their face painted and Grecian like dresses blowing all around in all sorts of colors. I remember thinking that it was really cool to be there. I found some perfume when I found the most beautiful perfume model. She had red paint on her face and a soft red dress on.. she was standing on a box in a chiaroscuro type position with her beautiful light/ muted red dress flowing in the wind. The perfume was very expensive, but smelled as beautiful as the woman my mom talked me into buying it. Not so sure that she was with me up until that point. I did have reservations on buying it but I thought, “Should I have too much buyer’s remorse I could always just return it. Not sure what this dream is all about. I have however been praying and fasting about whether or not to hang onto a relationship with my boyfriend. I have been asking the Lord to show me if this is what He wants for me.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: expensive perfume

Post by Emmie on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:17 am

Hi Allsmiles,

The question that comes to my mind is why have you associated this dream with the question of whether to stay with your current boyfriend?

Was there something in this dream that connects you to him?

The part where you say that your mum talked you into buying the perfume, but you're not sure, and you wonder if you'll get buyer's remorse...

Has someone been talking you into or telling you should do something in your daily life, and you're not sure if you want that for yourself? Sometimes, mothers in dreams can represent the church or your church. Do you feel obliged to do a certain thing a certain way, but really you think you may regret that?

I'm not getting an interpretation from God, so this is just thoughts that came to my mind as I read.

Chiaroscuro is the juxtaposition of light and dark, which is a curious symbol to me. (Boy you sure do have fancy dreams ;-) ) Is that a style of art you like, or does that specifically speak to you? Or is that just part of the big picture in creating something that speaks to you of beauty?

Emmie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:22 am

Thanks Emmie,

Maybe obligated to do something a certain way. :) The artistic expression of the model is something that seemed cool and edgy.

Taking a break with my current boyfriend I guess is something that I was unsure of. He loves Jesus.. is great. I kind of feel like I chase after God harder then him. Just seems a little different then me. I felt like he needed to grow in some areas and couldn't bare opening my heart more and more without what I thought his maturity (spiritually speaking) could suffice.

I just want to do this whole dating and marrying thing right. I am the oldest of 3 and come from a long line of broken homes.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:24 am

Basically. I decided to take a break to hear Jesus and get some peace with the decision to pursue a relationship and or end it before I loved him.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top