Her Dead Great Grandmother Sinks Below

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Her Dead Great Grandmother Sinks Below

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:23 pm

My friend who's home I dreamt about this morning. I told her of my dream and she said hers was kinda strange too.
As told to me:

I was in a room and saw my great grandmother, I hugged and kissed her, sat and talked to her. Can't remember what she was saying but throughout it all I cried and smiled a bit but mainly cried. The main thing I recall is her telling me that some things we don't understand and seems bad is working out for our own good.
I then said " wait a minute how can you be here but you're dead?" She said I'm here aren't I? You've touched me, smelled me and have spoken to me right?
She spoke some more, then proceeded to submerge into water and was gone.. I called for her then woke up drenched in sweat from head to toe and had to change pajāmas. I was un afraid though.

Can anyone make this out??

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Her Dead Great Grandmother Sinks Below

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 am

Yeah totally! I don't know if your friend is a christian, but I feel like the great grandmother resembles God. For me, sometimes I dream of hugging my dad and feeling loved and that speaks of God's love for me. And I think in this dream it's talking about how God's love is real and tangible, even when we think that's not possible.
These are just my own thoughts/experiences. Also in that part about what seems bad, I thought of this verse:

"Even though you planned evil against me, God planned for good to come out of it." - Genesis 50:20

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Is it forbidden to speak to the deceased, even in a dream state?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 pm

I don't think it literally means their dead grandmother - I think she is symbolic of somebody loving.

I have often dreamed of my deceased grandmother, I don't believe it's forbidden when it's given in a dream, and when we believe those dreams are given by God.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top