Another dream of my friend that I cut ties with

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another dream of my friend that I cut ties with

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 am

This is the second or third dream I have had of this friend this week. I cut ties with her due to her not being a trustworthy person. I cant remember every part of this dream, but the general jist of it was we were back to being friends. She was back to her usual ways of asking tons of questions, her way of getting information off of people. She really has a gift of opening people up, but doesnt yet have the maturity to keep those things to herself (she must spread the news of her findings). In the dream, I once again was spilling my heart out...even though I was trying not to share too much with her. IRL I have always tried to keep things to myself when I was around her, telling myself not to share personal things, but then I would get around her and dump my heart out unintentionally.

There will be a gathering soon of which I will prob be forced to see this person. Im not looking forward to it. Prob why Im dreaming of her so much, cuz its on my heart and mind. Plz pray I handle this situation well.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another dream of my friend that I cut ties with

Post by exo152 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 pm

Could your dreams be the Holy Spirit's way of warning you to watch yourself around this person? That was my thoughts as I read this anyway. Perhaps there is something personal that you could share with them that would be damaging to you if it was re-shared with the wrong person? Enough so that the Holy Spirit keeps giving you dreams about them so you will be "on your toes" when you are around them? My thoughts....

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Amen! Thanks exo!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 pm

k,, perhaps u shud jus not be alone wiv this person, she obviously likes 2 extract personal so she can gossip aftawerds ,,i wud hardly consider her a frend,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 am

Yes I agree D! I did have a hard time guarding my heart with her when I was alone with her. This is why I decided through much prayer and consideration to cut this friendship off. Unfortunately, we have some mutual friends. So I will have to see her soon at a gathering. Im not looking forward to this event, but it is mandatory for me to attend, considering the nature of the event is to be an emotional support to my very very best friend (who is a VERY good and faithful and trustworthy friend)! Plz pray for me on this.....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:39 am

nerd ok, dear :jesuspic: i ask that u streanten Flower Power deesy, that ur grace is more than sufficiant, :hooray: and putta steel in her spirit ,gird her, an give courage, :hooray: that she wont put up wiv no nonsense :stop: :ignore: ,,an lay dwn the :rules: so thers no :drama: :hairraising: Amen

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:57 pm

hey Daisy.. i didnt read everyone's input...

just wanted to say this dream might be of your emotions.. and also could be the lOrd showing you what "could" happen again if you open up to this person....

so I pray that the Lord gives you wisdom to discern right away if this person tries to get info from you and that the Lord give you strenght not to open up to her again..

bottom line.. if you see the person, keep it to a minimum "hi how are you bye "

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 am

I think you are for sure right sister!! Bless you!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:18 am

hey daisy - i agree with everything above - just from my own experience, I had a similar situation where I cut ties with a friend and she was constantly in my dreams and she ended up representing a completely different friend. Maybe its totally different because you can already think of the situation where it could happen, but I just thought I'd add a different perspective of what it could be - even maybe to keep guard around some of the mutual friends? just thoughts..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 am

Thx gracee, great thoughts.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:13 pm

scratching chin hmmm gud point ther grace, scratching chin ,,ive cut ties 2,, :cooking: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 d ,betta off, woohoo

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 am

Hi Daisy:)
I thought just the same as exo152 - that God was perhaps giving you a reminder to be strong in your emotional boundaries with this person. Also could be a reflection of your emotions - that its been on your mind, etc.

i pray God will help you 'guard your mouth' around them.

I have someone in the family who I find is a bit like this... always gathering information, mostly so she can immediately give out advice (like every 30 seconds in every conversation!!), but have also found her to not be entirely discreet. As its a close family member I couldn't keep her at too much of a distance, so I got fed up and said 'God, you're just going to have to have the holy spirit speak on my behalf to her about this'. Next time it happened I just blurted out without even thinking... that I don't need her advice thanks and explained. She's been heaps better ever since! Hallelujah!!

Ruth89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:23 pm

grt stuff,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:44 am

I agree ruth, i will keep good boundaries and watch myself whenever she is near during this obligaed event i have to attend soon.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:33 am

Daisy,

Something that I find that works beautifully is praying before we do anything. It seems like carrying our cross is daily dying to our carnal man and therefore almost everything is a tiny battle against our flesh. When I pray before doing something, I think about the pitfalls I could face and then I ask God to help me with them. It's amazing how drastically different the outcome is. Then, I ask him to reveal whatever else might happen that I need help with and then ask him for help with that.

Just pray everyday and when you see a potentially bad situation crop up that you weren't prepared, pray right away.

Hope this helps!

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:25 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:Daisy,

Something that I find that works beautifully is praying before we do anything. It seems like carrying our cross is daily dying to our carnal man and therefore almost everything is a tiny battle against our flesh. When I pray before doing something, I think about the pitfalls I could face and then I ask God to help me with them. It's amazing how drastically different the outcome is. Then, I ask him to reveal whatever else might happen that I need help with and then ask him for help with that.

Just pray everyday and when you see a potentially bad situation crop up that you weren't prepared, pray right away.

Hope this helps!

Love,
Mia

Thanks Mia, this does help a ton!!! huggins

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:11 am

Jeez, I just read what I wrote and I'm amazed you understood it!

I'm glad it helped. That's what we're here for. XO

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top