Oweing and Sowing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oweing and Sowing

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:44 am

I had a dream that I was babysitting overnight for my old chiropractors children. They had a baby girl in the dream, along with 3 older sons. IRL they only have the sons. I was getting verbal instructions from the mom over the phone, for caring for the baby. In the dream she was so thankful I was willing to do this for her. In the dream I was doing this in return for what I owed them.

IRL I do owe this chiropractor money.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oweing and Sowing

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 am

Hi, Daisy -

I was thinking that the chiropractor portion is symbolic, but that the part of caring for someone who has already helped you is what the dream is really about. Even though you were doing this because they did something for you first, it truly was a blessing to them.

Could the babysitting part be literal, but for anyone else?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 am

Yes again Mark!! I will literally be watching my brothers kids over a weekend, they have a baby. In my heart, I would do anything for them. They have really been a huge support through our adoption and all the drama my mom has caused. I could never repay them for their support. Honestly, if my other siblings asked me to do this for them I prob wouldn't do it. Not to sound mean, but my other siblings I would be hesitant bc if I did it once they would try to do it all the time. They look for every opportunity to dump their kids on anyone they can.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Looking back at this dream, before I stayed overnight, my sis in law did give me instructions over the phone. lol. Their heat went out while I was there, and they felt bad bc I was up all night with the service person in the middle of the night to fix it. They were so thankful, they bought me a gift certificate for a massage! Which wasn't necessary, but it was a nice surprise!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top