He said my name is "DIGITAL WITCHCRAFT"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He said my name is "DIGITAL WITCHCRAFT"

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 am

Greetings everyone, I dreamt of being a friends home and asking for her to come down from the apartment upstairs from her because the woman up there was trying to deceive her. ( It's an empty apartment as of now)
When she returned a group of strange looking men appeared in her living-room. I asked her what were they doing here? Don't recall her answer but she seemed to not know.

I looked around the room and focused on a really large one and he looked at me and said "My name is Digital Witchcraft."

I all of a sudden had a wired feeling or sensing of wickedness enter in, so I grabbed a large silver gun and began to shoot him and the others. They began to deflate but also become more disfigured and stranger looking but most of all I could "feel" their spirit of deception and dread.

Can anyone help me discern this?

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He said my name is "DIGITAL WITCHCRAFT"

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 am

Hello, Juan -

To me, your dream seems to be about spiritual warfare for someone. The friend could be literal, or she could symbolize someone else in your life that stands out to you as being deceived.

I also feel that the name, "Digital Witchcraft," may also be literal - just as Legion was the name given when Jesus asked for the demon(s) name in Mark 5:9. The name may beget the nature of the spirit. The person deceived may be caught in a snare related to something online.

In your dream, you grabbed a large silver gun and went on the attack. I believe that this is praying and declaring the Word over this situation. Your attack was effective, but it may also require you to continue it over a period of time since, in your dream, they were not instantly destroyed with one shot.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:44 am

Hi Mark, thank you and I did not destroy them instantly and shot each one again and really wanted to re-load and finish them off. I was delcareing the name of Jesus and engaging them as I fired.. Then I woke up.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top