A Long Day Planned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Long Day Planned

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:45 am

I was invited to join my sister and her boyfriend for an activity that they were attending. My niece was going, too. As time moved along, though, I began to think about what we were going to do. I don't know if it was originally going to be one event or if it was always two, but I was focused on having to go to two different things in the same day. We were going to a baseball game and to some kind of museum. The museum trip was mostly for my niece, and I wouldn't have had a problem with that; however, I just don't care much for baseball games. Not only that, I knew that these events were taking place the same day, one after the other, and that they were hours apart from each other - and from home. I was also informed that an ex-cousin and his kids were going to be coming with us as well. I remember thinking that he had a lot of kids, and I felt like I'd be expected to help keep them all under control in the museum. In real life, I don't see this guy and I don't even know if he has kids. I was also thinking that this day was going to eat up my entire day off and that I'd have to go back to work the next day with no personal free time to rest. The whole thing seemed like a bad idea the more that I thought about it.

At this point, though, I was aware that I was in a dream. I thought to myself that I'll have to turn down this invitation in real life when I wake up so that I don't get caught up in all this.

In this same dream, I'm at my parents' house with my stepbrother and his girlfriend. The house seemed like things were missing - not stolen or anything, just a little bare, but not really bad. We were getting ready to leave, but not leave together. He said that I should go outside and pick up a few things that were laying in the yard. It felt like bad weather was coming. I went outside and found two footballs, both half-deflated. I also saw that they had parked a small, sporty white car in the road. I carried the two footballs with me as I looked for anything else that was left outside. As I walked around, I could see single threads of spiderwebs ahead of me. I even thought how I must have pretty good vision to notice these. I held the footballs out ahead of me as I walked through them so that I wouldn't get the spiderwebs on me.

With that, I went to return the footballs to my stepbrother, and either he or someone I couldn't see told me that those were Satan's footballs (!). I definitely didn't want anything to do with them.

I have thoughts on this, but I wouldn't mind anyone offering their thoughts. My sister and her boyfriend are definitely not literal in this dream. I also do not have any present plans with anyone that would relate to the two activities in the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Long Day Planned

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:03 am

The last part with the two footballs is actually encouraging to me, to an extent. I had a dream a few weeks ago where two people were trying to kill me. Without going into the whole dream, I realized that those two people are two coworkers in my position, but for a different shift. Both of them ended up doing/saying things that were attacks against me to our leadership. However, they weren't successful. Still, it's frustrating.

I immediately thought of this dream when I thought of the two footballs after waking up. My stepbrother is also a common symbol between this dream and the one I mentioned above. To find both of them half-deflated is what encourages me.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top