family snakes and crocodiles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family snakes and crocodiles

Post by maine on Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:39 pm

this dream started off on the river with me and a lady who was supposed to be a family member.
i was at a family reunion and i was about to leave,i had a row boat.
i asked the ladyhow to get home she told me go through this canal and when u get to the end make a right.
so i go through the canal and when i reached the end i looked right and then i looked left,now when i looked right the same way she told me to go,i saw trees that grew up out of the water and were a good 15-30 feet above and it was really dark,i looked to the left and saw clear skies and wide open water.
so me not knowing what the darkness had to hold i went left and rowed for about 2 minutes after i was rowing i got to a point where there were crocodilesnaturally i got scared they popped up on both sides of me in about a row of 30 on eachside,i thought they would tear me apart but they made this noise on top of the water with their noses and i realized that they were their to protect me.
before i could get to the end of the rows of crocodiles their was this humongous boa constrictor that popped up and looked me dead in the eyes showed me its tongue hissed and receeded into the water.

after i passed the crocs i rowed a while longer and ended up back at my family reunion and stayed and had a good time and partied

maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: family snakes and crocodiles

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:53 pm

r u reconnectin wiv yr family some how?,may be the corse youre on will hav dark moments..some scary stuff even..does this relate 2 your nateral family or the body of christ??are you invloved in a local church?? flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maine on Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:59 pm

dreamster wrote:r u reconnectin wiv yr family some how?,may be the corse youre on will hav dark moments..some scary stuff even..does this relate 2 your nateral family or the body of christ??are you invloved in a local church?? flower

i cant really say i am my family lifes never really been all that great but its not the worst.
as of yet i have not found a church with a preacher that gives me the message with fire so im not with any local church but i am on the verge of getting back into the flow of gods plan for my life

maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:08 pm

hmm thats wat i was feelin..your on a jounny back in2 the family of god...we all hav seasons in our lives .an go thru stuff..i like 2 think of my self as a unique jigsaw piece that completes gods big puzzle..wen im fitted in2 my place i am complete and i complete those around me,,we need each other wether we like it or not,,hope this is of some benfit 2 u... flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maine on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:13 pm

im trying,i mean i have crazy dreams and have been told that i would do great things for god but at 14 thats a scary thing so now im just waiting for god to say im ready so ican do them now.

thank you

maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:59 pm

According to the bible python represent the greek god puthon. Which is a spirit of divination, crocodiles and alligators represent the spirit of leviathan which is a prince of pality. You should start praying against and renounce the spirit of witchery and divining. Check your past for any connections to these spirits. Psychic readings, tarot cards, horoscopes etc.. The reason they seemed like family is because they are familiar spirits. Repeat this prayer Satan I renounce you and all your co spirits in Jesus name. Lord Jesus I release you in my life and put you in charge of it. Forgive me for any wrong doing knowing and unknowing. Break any and all generational curses and any curse linked to me in Jesus name. According to your word in Isaiah 54:17 I confess that no weapon formed against me shall prosper

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:05 pm

thats good A..maine there is usually a time of preperation between clling and activation..the bigga the call the longa the prep ..ok??? flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maine on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:13 pm

dreamster wrote:thats good A..maine there is usually a time of preperation between clling and activation..the bigga the call the longa the prep ..ok??? flower D

meaning the bigger my job the longer it takes until i am actually ready?

maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:17 pm

yep im afraid sooo,,,but thats the way itgoes,, bandaid flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maine on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:19 pm

its cool i have to be fully prepared to do this job i mean its what god wants.
i mean its not like im running for the president of the us,u need any skills to get that job

maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:30 pm

yep im afraid sooo,,,but thats the way itgoes,, bandaid flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:41 pm

Maine, i feel like you are trying your best to do things right. Along your "journey" there may be people or things that seem like they are against you. oddly enough family members can be represented as crocodiles. If they seemed scary, but they were really there to protect you, it sounds to me like an in law lol. Im not sure if thats the case for you, im just giving you my opinion, not an interpretation from the Lord. However, i feel safe in saying you are doing your best to take the right path in life and you may meet some unbecoming oppostion along the way. In your dream you were not harmed, so i feel like its more about things around you that will make you feel uncomfortable.
hope this helps,
Blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:43 pm

also, remember the Lord has not given us a spirit of fear but of courage, sounds like whatever you will experience will end in joy and celebration! happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maine on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:46 pm

daphanie02 wrote:also, remember the Lord has not given us a spirit of fear but of courage, sounds like whatever you will experience will end in joy and celebration! happy dance

i hope i mean im a young man of 23 but ive been going through like a ten yr storm so i know it has to be something great

maine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 am

Maine,

I know about the 10 year storm. I have been tried and tested. I was in the desert for 10 years and it was long. I agree that the bigger the job the longer the testing. Just remember He gives us no more than we can handle. His timing is perfect and when you are done you will be refined like silver and gold. He will mold you and shape you to the person He wants you to be and when you are complete in Him, He will send you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top