Please tell me what these dreams mean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please tell me what these dreams mean

Post by brenda.petersonsingh on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:47 am

I'll give you a little background info first since these dreams are connected. My husband is currently away in another country. We always talk daily.
Last Sunday he told me he had to go to another part of that country to do something and didn't know how long he would be gone and his cell phone would not work there, so he would contact me when he could. Told me he was driving and it would take about 3 to 4 days. It's been almost a week and I haven't heard from him.

On the Tuesday after, I had a dream he was standing in our bedroom, on his side of the bed and I woke up and reached over to touch him and asked him if it was really him and he was really back. He leaned over and told me he went to his fathers house to change his clothes and than he looked down and told me he did something bad. The thing about this dream was I Felt his presence, like he was really there.

The second dream I had was Thursday morning in which I saw his whole head and around his head was this bright, white, glowing light. My thought was that he is in God's hands and God is in control and that everything is ok.

brenda.petersonsingh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please tell me what these dreams mean

Post by exo152 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:04 pm

Your dream has been on my heart since I first read it. I felt it was a call to intercede for him, but perhaps I am wrong. I am pretty new at this. Have you heard from him since?

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top