Gay and lesbian church...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gay and lesbian church...

Post by Shan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:55 am

I dreamed there was this new church that had formed a short distance from the church I was attending. It was the church from my youth and not the one I go to now. For some reason, I had a reason to stop by and go in before heading to my own church. The thing was, that it was a church for lesbians and gays. I was extremely uncomfortable going in, wondering what I'd see and more than that, that people would think I was a lesbian and approach me or tell someone from my church that they had seen me there. Some people were with their partners, others weren't. My spirit was bothered as well because they were selling themselves as Christians while practicing homosexuality.

I noticed this lady that I knew several years ago, who I thought IRL might lean that way. I wasn't surprised that she was there. Also, IRL, we ended our friendship kind of badly. I thought to myself, "I should go over there and talk to her. I can put the past behind me." (The reason we ended our friendship had nothing to do with lesbianism.) I still never found out in my dream why I was there, but it was ministry related. It was like a quick mission to where I could quickly stop by and then head to my own church.

Last edited by Shan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gay and lesbian church...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:40 am

Perhaps some real life situation in which you feel similarly uncomfortable. It may be unknown to you right now, unless you already have plans to attend something where you wouldn't want others to get the wrong idea about you simply because you were present.

You pointed out that this was a quick, ministry-related mission. If you doubt whether or not you should go through with whatever it ends up being, at least you know that there's definitely purpose behind it.

It may even be something so simple as a seemingly random encounter in a store or something.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Hmm... Good points to consider.

I'm also wondering if it could be related to my feeling about this country's direction. Calling good evil and evil good. I've been kind of sickened lately by the gay parade and festivities that took place at the inaurguration. I didn't say this at the outset on purpose in case this dream didn't have anything to do with my feelings lately. Thanks for your thoughts.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top