Energy drink IV...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Energy drink IV...

Post by Shan on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm

I dreamed I woke up in the hospital. I was disoriented and didn't really know what happened. This has happened IRL when I had a seizure. It seemed my stay was about four days, but I was still in the emergency room. I was surprised that my parents weren't by my side. I sensed they might have taken a break.

I had an i.v. that had purplish liquid running through it. There was also another lady who had the same thing. I said to myself that it looked like my energy drink powder, Zip Fizz. Then, a doctor (not my doctor) came over to talk. He had a social awkwardness about him. He asked me if I could diagnose him (I'm a counselor) and I said that I thought he might have some sort of a speech disorder. Then he said that he had some disorder that started with an "F." It sounded like a medical term and I didn't recognize it. The doctor said he gets his letters and numbers backwards like with Dyslexia. I said the word over and over in my head so I wouldn't forget it when I woke up, but of course, I did forget it. After that, a nurse came up to me and said, "You're still here? You should have been discharged by now!"

I think the first part had to do with a prayer I prayed that night. I had asked the Lord to forgive me for not giving a place to Him lately. I usually have some sort of study going on, but I had just been worn out and lazy for about a month. That has rarely happened, but I noticed I hadn't dreamed during that time either. I think I came out of my spiritual disorientation and the i.v. and energy drink-looking liquid represented getting connected with the Lord again.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Energy drink IV...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Shan wrote:I think the first part had to do with a prayer I prayed that night. I had asked the Lord to forgive me for not giving a place to Him lately. I usually have some sort of study going on, but I had just been worn out and lazy for about a month. That has rarely happened, but I noticed I hadn't dreamed during that time either. I think I came out of my spiritual disorientation and the i.v. and energy drink-looking liquid represented getting connected with the Lord again.

First off, I understand what you mean as far as coming out of lazy period goes. It's the same way for me - not having dreams, etc. Getting plugged back in is always better, but it's always a hindsight thing for me (even though I know better).

The only other comment I have to offer on your dream is that your gifts/talents were immediately called to use as soon as you were awake. I would expect you to be called upon to minister without much delay after getting reconnected.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:38 am

Wow! I hadn't thought of that! I assumed it was job related only.

Thx!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top