Smoke in California...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smoke in California...

Post by Shan on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:20 pm

I dreamed that I was on some sort of vacation or something short-term in CA. I was coming from the airport, had rented a car and began driving towards the beach. There was a beautiful scenery with lush greenery and a beautiful patch of purple flowers. As I was driving I saw palm trees in the distance and I thought I saw a glimpse of the ocean. I looked out of the car window and saw a thick plume of dark smoke along with fire. It was off in the distance, so I couldn't tell what was on fire. I remember thinking, "I wonder how it feels to live in an area where a real natural disaster could happen, such as a hurricane or earthquake?" Then I stopped and asked this lady, who was on the same road as I was, and asked if this was the way to southern CA. She said no, the road went to Nevada. That did not make sense to me at all since I knew we weren"t too far from the beach. She continued on the road and so did I. I don't know what happened to her.

Next, I came to a hotel. It too was breathtaking with views of the ocean. When I stopped in to see if they had a room, the manager said they did and showed one to me. It was weird. There were all of these nice, comfy beds, but instead of having walls between the rooms, it had curtains. It reminded me of a hospital ward. The manager's desk was in the middle. I asked the manager if he had anything with more privacy and he said he would see what he could do. He took me to a different area where a bed was against a wall, but still had curtains on the other side of it. I asked him how much it was and he said $600.00 a night. I said that was way too expensive. I know I was considering looking for another hotel, but I don't know how it ended. I think my dog woke me up.

This dream happened the same night I watched Jonathan Cahn at an inaugural prayer breakfast where he spoke of God urging the U.S. to get right with Him and that 911 was also a warning. I'm wondering if the plume of smoke had anything to do with a warning. I also know that N. Korea has been testing nuclear bombs that could target L.A. (Disasters do not weigh on my mind, but I am cautiously aware, if that makes sense.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top