college tour...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

college tour...

Post by Hector70 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:13 am

dream was that i was been taken on a tour through a christian college and i was debating if should attend this school, there where about 4 or 5 other people on this tour, we just started to have small talk. the tour was over when out through the main etrance of the college is was sort like an military building, anyways, when i went outside the was a huge banner over the sky that said elisha serves.

that is it

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: college tour...

Post by PARVIN on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 am

hey cozoizm,
excuse me if i spelt your name wrong, anyway, my take on your dream is that the lord is going to bring you into a time of teaching and possibly mentoring, the two things that struck me was college and elisha, most prophets of old were mentored and through this there gifts were sharpend, (seeing or hearing more clearly), its very ironic that elisha was mentioned, and i believe the lord has given you a seer gift and will teach you how to operate in this gift effectively for the glory of his kingdom. blessings brother.

Last edited by PARVIN on Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thank you for the input

Post by Hector70 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:34 am

PARVIN wrote:hey cozoizm,
excuse me if i spelt your name wrong, anyway, my take on your dream is that the lord is going to bring you into a time of teaching and possibly mentoring, the two things that struck me was college and elisha, most prophets of old were mentored and through this there gifts were sharpend, (seeing or hearing me clearly), its very ironic that elisha was mentioned, and i believe the lord has given you a seer gift and will teach you how to operate in this gift effectively for the glory of his kingdom. blessings brother.

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:52 pm

i agree with Parvin!! :clap: Amen!
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top