In New York... I think?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In New York... I think?!

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:46 am

I think I was in New York, or some kind of city setting. There was a big group of girls together. I don't know or even recal any of the other girls in the dream. We were headed somewhere, and I remember something about getting a nice dress for wherever we were headed. So we split up in smaller groups. This other girl and I rode in a taxi together. Wherever we were headed, it took two diff taxi trips to get there. Once the taxi ride was over, we were in a sort of subway or train waiting area. We were going to wait for the others here. As we were waiting, I asked the girl what the fare was for both taxi trips. I wanted to pay her for my share of the fare. She said the first ride was only $8 and the other was like $32. I thought it wasn't so bad for the distance we traveled. I planned on paying her my half. I don't think she would have brought it up if I didn't offer.

Any thoughts? I don't really recall any feelings standing out in this dream?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In New York... I think?!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 am

Hi, Daisy -

I was thinking that this dream may be prophetic about a future event in your life. Do you have any travel plans that would involve going to a bigger city for a visit?

The part related to the cab fare may not be 100% literal (or it may!), but I think the concern about paying your portion is, and that you'll actually do that in real life...and the other person probably wouldn't bring it up, either.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 am

No plans as of yet, irl my friend did offer to treat me to a trip to New York. I said that was nice of her to her. In my heart I thought, there is no way I wld take advantage of her generosity. I wouldn't go if I couldn't pay my share. We def dont have the cash to go now. So when she offered, I dismissed it very quickly in my heart, bc I wouldn't want to take her generosity for granted.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:05 am

Lol! It's funny I didn't think of my friend offering Irl! Thanks for ur post mark! Once again...spot on with my dreams! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top