unknown person, my children, myself??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unknown person, my children, myself??

Post by musicladyalways on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:05 pm

I moved into a loft downtown. It was very spacious and had a wonderful view. I had people helping me to move. I said I was tired so someone led me to a room they had prepared for me. I did not know about the room. The room was all white. White sheets and all. I sat back in a chair and said .. let me just relax. I then started to look around the house... I then went to get something to eat. I ended up at a buffet. I fixed my children's plate.I then proceeded to move up the line and a rude young lady jumped in front of me and began to order her food. Then another one said umm yes there was a space open so I just went in front of you!, then another woman jumped in front of me and had a horrible attitude also. I then remained calm and said.. it's okay. I proceeded to check out.. the line was long. I had 3 strollers and I took my two eldest and put them in a chair and told them to hold the plates. I then locked all of my childrens strollers together so I could move them better. Another line became open i went to that line and someone came behind me and pushed me through the line... I was thinking... I did not pay what are you doing.. I did not see who did it. I then proceeded to find a seating arrangement for us.

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unknown person, my children, myself??

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Hi Musicladyalways!! :hi:

These are just some thoughts, but to me it sounds like some kind of provision. It seems like you are not only going to have plenty of help with a transition that may come your way, but you will also have the grace to deal with the irritants that may come up along the way too. It seems also, you will be given creative ideas that will help make things a little easier...and once again more provision.

Plz pray on these thoughts and toss what doesnt fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicladyalways on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 am

Hi Daisy!! This is right on with what I am dealing with now. I have been getting frustrated and irritated with certain people. Also, trying to be creative on how to draw more income! I normally am able to interpret dreams since I have been learning so much on here. could you please tell me how you were able to interpret this?

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:32 pm

A loft with a beautiful view is normally an expensive thing, not only were u able to get one in the dream, but u also had help moving (provision and assistance). There was a room prepared for u (once again I see provision). As U sat back to rest, u then found a buffet (to me I see this not only as provision again, but that of more than enough). I see the irritants along the way in the dream, and u having the grace to handle them well.... but also more provision as someone took care of even the price of ur meal. An unseen person can often represent The Lord. U seemed to have a lot going on in the dream, with the three strollers etc. As u were multitasking, u seemed to come up with a practical and creative solution, making it easier to complete ur tasks. Hope this helps.....

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:52 pm

The part of the room being prepared for u makes me think of this scripture i joshua 24:13 I have given you a land for which you did not labor, and cities which you did not build, and you dwell in them; you eat of the vineyards and olive groves which you did not plant.

I believe that this verse of scripture about the promised land can also be applied today for us His people today entering His rest and provision. My personal opinion is that this place of rest starts first in our hearts and minds. I also believe that as we rest in His finished work today (that place for every provision needed), that is when we inheriet our 'promised land' in this day. That doesn't mean that we don't work etc, but to me that means our working is a Holy Spirit directed activity filled with peace and and rest....not stress.

These r the things that came to me as i read ur dream. i cld be off On any of these things. Just more thoughts... Plz toss what doesn't fit.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicladyalways on Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:32 am

ohhh ok.... Thanks. That makes perfect sense. I had never seen any of these symbols except for in this dream with the stroller and person helping me in which I could not see. Thanks very much! I love this site!!

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 am

Your so welcome sweetie!!! I love it here too!!! I have learned, and am still learning so much from this wonderful site!! Blessings to you!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top