(Short dream) a mansion, 22 million in worth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Short dream) a mansion, 22 million in worth

Post by angelwingz on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:49 am

Ok this dream is short but kinda hard to explain.....so bear with me here flower .....I was standing in a living room which I knew was a mansion and I hear a voice say God can cause all this to be yours. The thing is the living room was dusty and NOONE knew this house' real worth but God. It needed to be cleaned but in the end it is worth 22 million dollars. I have dreamt of this mansion before, maybe 3 times now. Also i looked to my left the front doors were open and i saw green pastures and some fancy fence work made of iron and maybe 1 grounds keeper. there weren't enough servants to keep up with this mansion therefore i believe it was offered to me for cheap, cheap!!! It was ridiculously priced b/c noone knew its worth, noone was around to care for it, they didnt have the means to keep up with it. Here is the confusing part, i saw my brother and his wife(more like the mention of them) and i get a number in my head of either 16,000 or 61,000, i believe(not sure) i was going to buy them a house for that amount. then i appeared in another part of this mansion and it pertained to work, i saw my husbands boss and wife and their son...i saw a chalkboard in front of the boss, and they had to fire me b/c they didnt like something i said or did. (i do not or have i ever worked for them) my hubby does. For some reason i believe my husband was no longer with me or in my life for one reason or another - not sure. but what sticks out the most was this mansion and NOONE knowing its worth but God and He was letting me in on it. Any thoughts? Thanks!!! Luv u all - Mega-Blessings!!!!!!!!!!
(sorry its so choppy) bandaid

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: (Short dream) a mansion, 22 million in worth

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:58 pm

YES! God has a fabulous blessing meant for you!! you will know its true value even when others do not! This dream was sent by the Lord! Congradulations!! not sure what for yet, but the Lord has something GREAT in store for you!
Love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:19 am

Angelwingz,

The first impression I get here is that the mansion is you.....you are the valued treasure and no one but the Lord knows your worth. The brother and sister is the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I believe the state of the mansion is your walk with the Lord....we start out dusty and messy.....there may be many around us to help us in our walk but none that can mold us and shape us like our Lord and Savior. The Lord is showing you the peaceful valley's and the rest he will give or has given you in your walk with Him. You will be like refined silver and gold. Your worth is untouchable and only He knows the worth of those that belong to Him.....this is such an awesome dream....He wants you to know that He see's you like no one else see's you.

I pray this is a blessing to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:23 am

You know what, after much thought of this dream, before i even logged in here to read any replies i felt in my heart that the mansion was me. You saw that too!!!! Thats so awesome. I have been feeling more like the tail these days ya know? I hate to say this but a good for nothing.(me) these are the lies i am CONSTANTLY FIGHTING in my mind. it just got to the point that i really believed i could be no good to God and i cried than i had this dream. Thank God HE sees me this way!!!!!! LOL thats awesome!!!! But i can't help but wonder who was speaking to me in my dream. and why did he say God can cause all this to be yours? I feel its on a spiritual level not physical such as a real estate transaction (oolllllll so close!!!) lol - one last note i saw white fancy wood work on top of the ceiling, it just needed to be dusted. So i guess i know my prayer for the day, Lord please dust me off! lol Thank you connie and daph - :) p.s. daph you picked up something big headed my way, i felt that too, whether it be spiritually or whatever. what i took out from this dream what i remember most is the fancy white wood work and hearing loud and clear only GOD knows its worth. like its meaning was hidden. any more thoughts? thanks!!!!!

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top