Friend's son is hurt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend's son is hurt

Post by exo152 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:39 am

Last night I dreamed about a children's class I have been helping with once a week. The children were all gathered together and the adults were laughing with them. My oldest brother was there (irl he lives and works in St. Louis and has never been to this church, although he is wonderful with children). He was was cutting up with the kids just like he does irl. Then I woke up.
When I went back to sleep I was with the same children, only we were on a church playground. They were running and yelling and playing. One little boy, a friend's son was swinging, holding a drink in one hand. He fell from the swing and I ran to check on him. He seemed to be unconcious. I left the drink where it landed and rushed to some other helpers with him in my arms. As we were looking for a way to get him out of there, we realized the church was completely surrounded by a flood and the only way out was small boat tied up to a pillar. The other two helpers swam to the boat and I knew if I got to it I would have to swim to the boat with the unconcious boy in my arms. Just as I got in the water I woke up again.
I am really not sure what this means and I know I forgot some of the details. Thanks for any insight!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend's son is hurt

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:14 am

Hello, Exo -

I don't have much on this dream, but if you haven't already done so, you may want to consider praying for the boy. You may not find out what the issue is in real life; however, if you do hear something, then I'd definitely take that as a sign to intercede for him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top