WIND BLOWING FACTORY ROOF OFF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WIND BLOWING FACTORY ROOF OFF

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:54 pm

DREAM A STRONG WIND STARTS BLOWING AT OUR FACTORY-IT JUST INCREASES RELENTLESSLY,WOW IS IT GOING TO BLOW OFF THE ROOF,YES THE STEEL SHEETS START FLYING OFF FROM THE NORTH SIDE,EVENTUALLY
MOST OF THE ROOF IS OFF INCLUDING ACCOUNTS SECTION--WE GO OUTSIDE,OUR MD IS LYING DOWN,GETS UP AND TAKES A CRICKET BAT AND STARTS HITTING A SMALL ROCK THAT SOMEONE IS THROWING TO HIM,I SAY ILL GET A REAL BALL TO THROW TO HIM. AT SOME STAGE IN THE DREAM I GO BACK INTO THE BUILDING ,TO FETCH MY PERSONAL STUFF,THINGS ARE FALLING DOWN ,BUT NOT TOO DANGEROUS.LATER ON, WHEN WE ARE OUTSIDE WE SEE OUR ROOF FLYING BACK,BUT IT LANDS NEXT DOOR TO OUR BUILDING.

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WIND BLOWING FACTORY ROOF OFF

Post by exo152 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 am

Just my thoughts, but could it be that there is problems at your factory, things that are bringing destruction to the business, but no one is really taking it seriously, everyone is just pursuing a good time? Again, just my thoughts.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 pm

TXS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS EXO152 ,TIME WILL TELL-- I FEEL THAT THE ROOF LIFTING OFF IS THE HOLY SPIRIT (WIND) ABOUT TO REVEAL SOMETHING TO OUR COMPANY,SOMETHING THAT WILL NOT BE COVERED UP AGAIN(ROOF NEVER CAME BACK TO COVER FACTORY)--POSSIBLY REVEALING HIMSELF (THE ROCK)

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top