Airplane dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Airplane dream

Post by shortsaler on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:39 pm

I was on a plane that was on the ground getting ready for takeoff. It was a small to medium size commercial jet. I was trying to see what commercial airline it was by looking at the tail of the wing it was some airline like Airtran.

Anyway, we were all in the plan and there was no cockpit the pilot was directly in plain sight of all of us on the plane (like a bus). He was very quick to take off and all of us in the plane were like wooooh the g force was definitely felt by all of us in the plane. All of the sudden when we took off it was like we took off on a side of a mountain because we could see an edge on the mountain and the valley below.

Then the cockpit red lights came on and suddenly I started praying to the LORD because I thought we were going to crash the plan. The plane was in trouble, I thought, and it spun around in mid air very slowly and almost on purpose. All of the sudden, the pilot opens his cockpit window and takes a gun that has a spear on the end of it and shoots out a US FLAG that finds itself on top of a building and it has a rope connecting to it and I thought so people could use the rope to travel from the flag to the ground.

Mark

shortsaler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane dream

Post by shortsaler on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Bump

shortsaler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 am

Hi Shortsaler,

I am no interpreter, just a fellow dreamer, but it sounds like something to be praying about, have a look at Mia's dream about a possible airplane crash that is at the top of the board, sometimes things like this are for us to pray about in order to protect someone else.

I don't know if your dream is about a real flight, it just seems wise to pray whenever we dream about something like this that could be literal.

But, if it was not literal... then, I wonder if you felt anything in the dream, were you scared?

The only other thought that occurred to me (and it only occurred because I saw it on TV last night) is that the inauguration is a big deal for people in America... the flag is too... I wonder if you are into the inauguration and if somehow this might be connected to that. It seems like a dumb suggestion to me, even as I write it, but I am sure you will forgive me for my dumb idea. feel free to laugh :o)

Again, I am not an interpreter... (you probably could've guessed that all on your own anyway LOL.) so feel free to toss whatever doesn't make sense

blessings to you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shortsaler on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Thank you Diane and blessings to you as well......The dream is not mine a friend sent it to me to send out for interpretation.

I have forwarded him your comments. I will post his reply!

Thanks!

shortsaler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shortsaler on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Bumping

shortsaler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 am