A Couple Of Car Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Couple Of Car Dreams

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:38 am

In this I was doing something for an unknown man. I can't remember the details, but I knew that I was in his house, and I felt like I needed to escape this situation. When there was an opportunity, I left and took his car. This vehicle was some type of convertible, and while I wouldn't know what one looked like in real life, I thought it was a Maserati - this foreign sports car. The thing had this James Bond feel to it, and I remember enjoying the drive while I was in it. I took it up to high speeds down a local highway, returning to my town from one that was nearby. I knew, though, that there was no keeping this car - it was only a means to escape, and I had to leave it behind once I was safe.

---

I was driving my Jeep down a real life road. I think this is important that I was driving my real life car, for once, and not cars from the past or ones that I've never owned. Anyways, it was the route I'd take between my parents' and my own house, and I was headed toward my own. There were tree branches all over the road, and I thought about the high winds that we had just had (we did just a day ago). I carefully maneuvered through the fallen debris, squeezing between a few tight spots without anything touching my car. Eventually, though, I reached a spot where I was closer to the river, and a tree was fallen across the road. To go on, I had to get out of the Jeep and pull it over the fallen tree using a "rope" made of knotted cloth or rags. I was strong enough to pull the car up and over the tree, but as it was nearly over it, one of the knots slipped out, and the car slipped back down. I looked in the direction that I was going to go, and I saw a man far off in the distance walking toward where I was. So, I climbed down to where the Jeep was and I righted it so it was sitting properly on the ground. I turned around, again, and the man was right there. I greeted him, unsure of him at that moment. He stood on the opposite side of my car and opened a door. As soon as he did, I knew that he was there to steal my car, and I cried, "No!" When I opened a door on my own side, he used some unseen force to push me back, which scared me awake from the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Couple Of Car Dreams

Post by tarzanbeta on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:47 am

The first dream immediately strikes me this way, take it or leave it: You are in a job that you do not enjoy at all. The only way for you to get out of that job is to literally take your boss' job. But once you do, you'll have to use the credentials gained from being in that position to apply for a position somewhere else because you will not survive, nor be welcome at that employment anymore.

The second dream strikes me this way, take it or leave it: The Jeep is you, or more accurately, the way you choose to do things. The path you are on is to deviate from the way your parents do things and to decide to do things the way you choose (your home). You will notice some discrepancies, but you will believe these small problems are normal and are not warnings of the future. You will believe you are close to reaching your goal, or the current which takes you to your goal, but there will be a very large problem. You will attempt to get over that obstacle, once again, by maintaining your way and using whatever is at your disposal to force yourself through the problem. You will notice that someone is watching you, so you will fix yourself to appear as if you are stable. But he will show up and see your distress and he will take control/take over for you because you aren't doing things right.

Again, take it or leave it.

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Hmmm...I'm still thinking on these dreams. Thank you for your thoughts, though. While the first dream may relate to work, it's actually a place that I don't hate - it just has its ups and downs. The areas that I dislike, however, would only be amplified if I were to move into a management position, which is why I've turned those opportunities down in the past.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tarzanbeta on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 am

Why don't you try reading your dreams in the opposite order.

Read your Jeep dream - then read the Maserati dream afterwards.

I think that is your timeline.

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top