WEIRD vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WEIRD vision

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:26 am

I had a vision the night before last that was probably by far the strangest i've ever had. I was awake but i saw it as clearly as i saw a movie in my head. I was looking in my front yard and i saw a big brown leaf. The leaf flipped over to reveal a cat like animal that was grasping the back of it. It was all cat but the face. The face was a human face. I wasnt afraid, i just was VERY startled! It startled me bigtime. it looked so real and the vision was so clear. It was a brindle grey color with flakes of orange in the fur and it wasnt big at all it was the size of a cat. It looked at me like "I'm letting you see me and i dont have to." Im serious thats exactly how it looked at me. It was weird folks! weird! I felt so disturbed after i saw it, it really bothered me. It wasnt scary and it wasnt to put fear in my heart. it was just startling and bothersome. :huh?: LOL ANY ideas? ty
daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WEIRD vision

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:14 am

that disturbed me!!Lol...I wonder who's face was on the cat? Who did the cat remind you of? I personally don't like cats, I feel like they're agitating pests (just me) so if I were to see a cat I definitely would think its someone being a pest, frisky, and just plain unlikeable. Just my thoughts
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 am

hmm... youre right Desiree it could be a person. Dont know who though. Ive always LOVED cats but lately ive been a dog person. i dunno, when the Lord shows me i'll update you! It was a furry face so i didnt recognize it as a person..just a cat with a fuzzy human face and that look.....
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:11 pm

According to my little book here a cat can be a symbol for an unclean spirit: danger lying in wait; crafty; mysterious, strong self will: witchraft: someone that is unattainable; unles personal pet. In the case of a personal pet, a cat can mean something or someone dear to your heart. A personal pet that is a lepard, could be a pet sin. (Jer. 5:6, 13:23; Hos 13:7

I hope that helps.

God Bless,

Connie
:huh:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top