elbow...sun tanning booth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

elbow...sun tanning booth

Post by promisedchild on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:18 am

I had this dream that i was putting sun tan lotion on various people andalso myself. We were in this darkening room because their were multiple sun tanning devices all in the room but i do not recall seeing any sun tanning beds. A co worker of mine had said '"sit in my ELBOW chair and use the sun tanning device" and then after that i would know if i wanted to go all the way with the other parts of my body to be tanned. I remember sitting down in a chair and putting my left arm in front of this mini sun tanning device that was on a table and there were markings on the table to measure my distance of my elbow to my fingers, and so i just laid my arm down in front of the device and it began to work. scratching chin

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: elbow...sun tanning booth

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:15 am

How did you feel about this experience, as a whole? Was this something that you wanted to do, but had reservations about? Or, was this something you didn't want to do, so someone else was trying to convince you by getting you to try it out in such a small way?

Anything going on in real life where you're being exposed to something and don't know whether or not you want to give yourself completely to it?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:58 pm

thats a thought i didnt think of it that way, i did have reservations about it in the dream

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top