"Come Jesus!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Come Jesus!"

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:04 am

In this dream I'm standing in my mother's living room and looking out of the large picture window. I see a school bus outside, (the road is very close to the house in the dream and in real life) and I can see into the bus. The bus is headed "up the road". Anyway on the school bus, there are children of different ages and I hear a young male child say "come jesus", but he actually pronounced it "come thee-thus". I knew that he pronounced it that way because he was young and not because he had a lisp or any disability. Although I never actually saw the child, I knew he was seated close behind the school bus driver.

Any thoughts?

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Come Jesus!"

Post by tarzanbeta on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:15 am

Come thee-thus.

You did see yourself type this, right?

Come thee thus.

You are being told to go "up the road" in the same manner which you have just witnessed.

Your mother's living room represents comfort and the past - good memories.

The large picture window is the means by which you see outside of those memories and look into reality (not our reality, but the REAL reality). Staying in comfort while looking outside is not the same thing as going outside.

The bus and the bus driver represent God and the Holy Spirit. The little boy that you had never seen, but only heard, represents Jesus.

"Come thee thus."

If you want to go "up the road", God has arrived to you. But you have to first exit your mother's home, your comfort, and your roots; meaning you need to let the memories go. Be like a child and realize that you are living NOW -- NOT that you have already lived in your prime, as our elders are accustomed to thinking (Defeatist thinking)... but that your prime is starting NOW, on that bus, heading "up the road", and from then on.

- Tarzan

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:02 am

Once again, your writing style or just your personality has touched me.
That part about “you did see yourself type this, right?”…made me laugh and then want to give you a playful little slap upside your head.

After that, my next thought was to tell you, “Well, you know, just a few weeks ago, I actually did have a dream in which I watched myself type. And, I typed with such great speed and accuracy (100%) that I amazed myself! (You can interpret that if you like)

Anyway, back to this interpretation. It took me rereading it about 3 times before I realized the WAY you spelled theE. THEN the interpretation clicked.

I’d love to sit and chat with you about it, but that’d take all day. There’s so much in the interpretation…you just don’t know.

So I’ll just say, “thanks for hearing from God on my behalf “. I pray the Father’s grace and peace abound to you today.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Hey Tarzan, the first part of my reply didn't come across as playful when my husband read it. So I just wanted to make sure you didn't take that part of my response as me being mean spirited. If you did, please forgive that my sense of humor in my mind didn't transfer to the written word.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tarzanbeta on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Hahahaha.

I am glad your husband was looking out for me, but I saw the playfulness.

No worries, not at all.

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tarzanbeta on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:42 pm

By the way, on the typing dream:

Typing is really just thinking. You see, when we type, it is different than when we speak. When we type we are able to hit BACKSPACE multiple times to undo whatever it is that we ORIGINALLY thought to say.....

and then we can say what we really want to say.

That is the same as thinking.

We have crazy thoughts sometimes and we have to backspace those thoughts and fill them with better versions of those thoughts (if not a completely different set of thoughts).

It is evident to me the typing represents your ability to think clearly and quickly without having to go back on your thoughts often.

It is possible to type quickly and inaccurately. In these cases, one must go back and remove the inaccuracies and edit the work. What is the point in typing so quickly if so much repair must be made? It seems it would be better to type more slowly so that the thoughts are more clear and the exhausting work of having to essentially retype the entire work should not be a problem.

But for you, for your thoughts, this isn't a problem.

In order for this to be true, then you must regard honesty highly. When you are honest, you are confident. When you are confident, you have faith. When you have faith, nothing impedes you.

tarzanbeta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top